Is there a step-by-step on how to convert, including my custom tune, from a Predator to a Trinity. I did a quick search and did not find anything.
Thanks.
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:03 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Converting from Predator to Trinity
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2321
- Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:35 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Can you use SD cards to load/save logs and tunes?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6168
Can you use SD cards to load/save logs and tunes?
I'm new here, have a 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 and LC1.
i'm looking forward to logging PIDS with AFR.
I have not hooked up the Trinity yet.
Per the title above, can you use SD cards to tsf info to/from the trinity? I assumed so since there is a SD slot, but in reading the forums it seems that perhaps ...
i'm looking forward to logging PIDS with AFR.
I have not hooked up the Trinity yet.
Per the title above, can you use SD cards to tsf info to/from the trinity? I assumed so since there is a SD slot, but in reading the forums it seems that perhaps ...