Search found 13 matches

by timbo0724
Sat May 23, 2009 10:42 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Replies: 1251
Views: 454803

Re: RE: Re: 2008 Silverado 5.3

They are too busy with another useless project, Their "INFINITY"
Two things that will never come to pass, Trinity and TCM

maybe they should remove things with the letter T from their vocabulary and they will be up to date! Hmmm...Trinity is useless?

I would think you would appreciate a ...
by timbo0724
Fri May 30, 2008 12:13 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 06 C6 Vette Trans Management??
Replies: 50
Views: 15336

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO........ANYBODY HOME??? :?:


Soon I guess it is a relative Kind of really annoying.. I will be writing up my experience on this whole thing in the next issue of the Kaleidoscope, our monthly corvette magazine...Goes to press next week. I am the editor, so no issues "reporting truth ...
by timbo0724
Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:19 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 06 C6 Vette Trans Management??
Replies: 50
Views: 15336

As of 02/26/08

"Hey John,
Sorry for the delay in my update...
Things have been stupid busy around here and the total re-write of the Class 2 tools is still in progress.
There is light at the end of the tunnel though.
He is nearing completion.
The tool reads/writes faster than ever, has vastly ...
by timbo0724
Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:26 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 06 C6 Vette Trans Management??
Replies: 50
Views: 15336

TTT
by timbo0724
Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 06 C6 Vette Trans Management??
Replies: 50
Views: 15336

Just a bump...Santa forgot the TM
:(
by timbo0724
Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 06 C6 Vette Trans Management??
Replies: 50
Views: 15336

Just a bump...Santa forgot the TM
:(
by timbo0724
Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:08 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 06 C6 Vette Trans Management??
Replies: 50
Views: 15336

What is the timeline on it being introduced..
From all previous posts/threads it seems your pat answer has been a few weeks out (going back to June/July time frame).. Now the answer is "we're working on it"
What is the story on it? Maybe in 2008.. 2009... I am sure you have a target date.. or did..
by timbo0724
Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:26 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 06 C6 Vette Trans Management??
Replies: 50
Views: 15336

I am sure they are really working on it. The SEMA show is coming up at the end of the month and I am sure they are getting ready for that. It would be nice to see the TM able to be tuned out and to set the shift points, etc. Some of the guys Using HP Tuners are already doing this.
Michael and Johan ...
by timbo0724
Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:01 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 06 C6 Vette Trans Management??
Replies: 50
Views: 15336

Marauderjack wrote:Hey Mike.....

Any update on the Vette trans management??

Marauderjack
Kind of wondering the same thing... I keep checking.. Now I am thinking you may be rolling it out for SEMA...
by timbo0724
Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:24 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 06 C6 Vette Trans Management??
Replies: 50
Views: 15336

Kind of wondering as well. At the beginning of August you were saying it was a few weeks out as well.

Not trying to bug you, but interested in the time frame.

This will also allow the canging of rear gears as well I do believe (3:15's)
by timbo0724
Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:04 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: U7194
Replies: 6
Views: 3311

RE: U7194

Hi Mike, Is this also the revision for the shift point changes fopr the A6?

Thanks!!
by timbo0724
Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:22 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Changes from the C5 preadator
Replies: 2
Views: 2383

Thanks Mike,

I think you have a great product and as the updates become available, I will download.

Thanks again for responding, I look forward to the update. Hopefully it will be before the end of the summer 8)

If I have any issues after the headers go in I will give you guys a buzz.. Thanks ...
by timbo0724
Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:36 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Changes from the C5 preadator
Replies: 2
Views: 2383

Changes from the C5 preadator

Hi Mike.. I also sent you a PM at the Corvette Forum...

Here is the copy ( also wondering about setting all of the up/down shift points in the A6 )

Hi Mike,

I have an 07 vtte (A6) that I recently purchased (4 weks ago)

I got your predator as I loved it on my '00 (manual)

I have also pushed ...

Go to advanced search