Search found 2 matches

by edgz06
Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:03 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Hemi Predator for SRT vehicles
Replies: 48
Views: 33590

Have you attempted any tuning on anything with any boost? Turbo? Blower? Nitrous?
What exactly is an airspeed sensor and how will it relate to boost, timing, fuel?

I'm wondering the same thing.

I'm the co-owner of Mongillo Motors located in New Haven, CT. We specialize in custom forced induction ...
by edgz06
Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:41 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Hemi Predator for SRT vehicles
Replies: 48
Views: 33590

Have you attempted any tuning on anything with any boost? Turbo? Blower? Nitrous?
What exactly is an airspeed sensor and how will it relate to boost, timing, fuel?

I'm wondering the same thing.

I'm the co-owner of Mongillo Motors located in New Haven, CT. We specialize in custom forced induction ...

Go to advanced search