Search found 26 matches
- Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:31 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune Tcm support
- Replies: 449
- Views: 116411
Oh, my bad. I figure we might hear something in about week, they are packing a few things into it and they havent told us what or how many updated features, vehicles, firm ware/software updates it will include. I'm a little over a month out from deploying again and not to optimistic about having ...
- Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:58 am
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Ahem...OK...TCM support anyone???
- Replies: 195
- Views: 92661
- Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:58 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: FS: Unlocked DiabloSport Predator U7191 & Sp. Offer $225
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1355
FS: Unlocked DiabloSport Predator U7191 & Sp. Offer $225
I am selling my Unlocked DiabloSport Predator U7191. It includes both the USB-Serial Cable and Home Power Adapter. Also included is the original box but does not have the manual (You can read it online). The unit has some normal wear and minor scratches on the screen, but is in very well working ...
- Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:34 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Ahem...OK...TCM support anyone???
- Replies: 195
- Views: 92661
- Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:37 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: HELP!!! My predator says "12596660 part number not fou
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6505
RE: HELP!!! My predator says "12596660 part number not
So a very similar situation happened to a member who lives in Portugal
You can find that post here http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=27607&postdays=0&postorder=asc
For some reason the C5's in your area of the world were shipped with old CALIDs. I don not know ...
You can find that post here http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=27607&postdays=0&postorder=asc
For some reason the C5's in your area of the world were shipped with old CALIDs. I don not know ...
- Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:22 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Upgrade Forum to PHPBB3 and Activate Tapatalk
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8891
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Upgrade Forum to PHPBB3 and Activate Tap
Also Found this over on the phpBB community website:
"For those that have Postnuke sites and want to convert.. it couldnt be any easier...
The steps I took...
1. Made a second database (so my original postnuke DB would not be touched)
2. Copied the entire PN database to the new DB.
3. Removed all ...
"For those that have Postnuke sites and want to convert.. it couldnt be any easier...
The steps I took...
1. Made a second database (so my original postnuke DB would not be touched)
2. Copied the entire PN database to the new DB.
3. Removed all ...
- Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:15 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Upgrade Forum to PHPBB3 and Activate Tapatalk
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8891
Re: RE: Re: RE: Upgrade Forum to PHPBB3 and Activate Tapatal
this site/forum is so modified, would take a lot of man hours... may not seem all that modified to the regular end-user, but for admins, cmr dealers/tuners, etc that have access to additional sections, online apps, and functionality that were custom built into this forum software, it'd be a ...
- Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:20 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Upgrade Forum to PHPBB3 and Activate Tapatalk
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8891
Re: RE: Upgrade Forum to PHPBB3 and Activate Tapatalk
I hate Tapatalk. I'm cheap and it won't let me post with the Free version. This forum works pretty well as is on Safari in the iPhone.
Lol, Tapatalk is a great app, The free version is read only obviously, but the paid version is $2.99, I agree I never buy apps, but I do when I have unused itunes ...
Lol, Tapatalk is a great app, The free version is read only obviously, but the paid version is $2.99, I agree I never buy apps, but I do when I have unused itunes ...
- Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:15 pm
- Forum: Future Product Requests
- Topic: Since the cable is the same
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6545
RE: Since the cable is the same
In its current state, and if jail-broken it would work as the program would have to use API's that apple has not authorized. And it would use this product as to my current knowledge the current Bluetooth OBDII are READ ONLY.
As proof of concept using the following product and given that the ...
As proof of concept using the following product and given that the ...
- Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:53 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Upgrade Forum to PHPBB3 and Activate Tapatalk
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8891
Upgrade Forum to PHPBB3 and Activate Tapatalk
Not only would the upgrade provide more features on both ends, but it will also allow for the free Tapatalk extension so your board can be available in a mobile format for any mobile device that supports the Tapatalk program. This is especially good if we are on the go and want any easier means to ...
- Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:49 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: inTune Beta testers needed!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12566
- Sat May 28, 2011 9:15 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 98-04 Mustangs needed for testing....
- Replies: 32
- Views: 44376
Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
where are you guys located?
Hey Mikel,
"turbomatic123" is a friend of mine, he is in the Tampa Bay area, he will be back in town on Tuesday and I will let him know you asked. "jerseyjoe" I do not know, but by his name I would assume NJ, although I could not say for sure.
P.S. Any news on the ...
Hey Mikel,
"turbomatic123" is a friend of mine, he is in the Tampa Bay area, he will be back in town on Tuesday and I will let him know you asked. "jerseyjoe" I do not know, but by his name I would assume NJ, although I could not say for sure.
P.S. Any news on the ...
- Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:43 am
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 98-04 Mustangs needed for testing....
- Replies: 32
- Views: 44376
RE: 98-04 Mustangs needed for testing....
Got a buddy with a 98 V6 over here in the Tampa Bay Area, I can let him know if you would like.
- Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:52 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Computer won't read tool
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2977
Hey goatboy, dont know if your on LS1GTO but I am Bulls729 over their as well. If you are still having issues with this, I will do a VNC session with you to easier diagnose your problem. From the sounds of it you may have your baud rate set incorrectly in your device manager, but it could be one of ...
- Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:41 am
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 2008 PONTIAC G8GT for tcm tuning/testing
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8168
Re: RE: 2008 PONTIAC G8GT for tcm tuning/testing
It's all good. Him, I, wife, and some family are just looking for a good excuse to head to West Palm for a couple days other than just going to the beach. I'll keep an eye out for when you all need the 4 Speeds.mikel wrote:I dont need one to be honest, already did a few G8s here