Search found 4 matches

by JanessaBrazil
Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:01 am
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: Eco-boost F150?
Replies: 10
Views: 5644

RE: Eco-boost F150?

I just bought a 2012 FX4 Ecoboost. I am in tampa but i could possible drive over there for the day or few days.
by JanessaBrazil
Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:54 am
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2011 Mustang 5.0 with C&L CAI tune question
Replies: 4
Views: 3156

RE: 2011 Mustang 5.0 with C&L CAI tune question

ok I installed the CAI and tune. Car seems to be running great. With the C&L 93 octane tune the transmission doesn't feel like the 93 octane performance tune that I had installed before. The trans is alot loser like the stock factory tune. I went into the Trinity to see if I could modify the shift ...
by JanessaBrazil
Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:32 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2011 Mustang 5.0 with C&L CAI tune question
Replies: 4
Views: 3156

RE: 2011 Mustang 5.0 with C&L CAI tune question

Thank you. Do you know the name of it?
by JanessaBrazil
Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:08 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2011 Mustang 5.0 with C&L CAI tune question
Replies: 4
Views: 3156

2011 Mustang 5.0 with C&L CAI tune question

I have a 2011 Mustang 5.0 Auto T-1000 tunner and just ordered the C&L CAI that flows 1,112 CFM Evolution performance said that there is Tune Required for this CAI. Do you have a tune that supports this CAI or would I need a custom tune?

Go to advanced search