Search found 8 matches
- Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:50 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: JTEC love...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1712
JTEC love...
Why no custom JTEC tunes?
- Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:31 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Debating DS or HPtuner
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2051
Re: Debating DS or HPtuner
Yes...
Great!
Do you know what ECU pin needs wired up active it?
Also, you may want to make it known that this an option.... Instead of wasting money towards an RPM switch the money could be used to buy your turner. Those switches are 100-150 bucks, adds great value and cleaner wiring using ...
Great!
Do you know what ECU pin needs wired up active it?
Also, you may want to make it known that this an option.... Instead of wasting money towards an RPM switch the money could be used to buy your turner. Those switches are 100-150 bucks, adds great value and cleaner wiring using ...
- Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:04 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Debating DS or HPtuner
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2051
Re: Debating DS or HPtuner
Do you guys have the option to enable the intake control in the 5.7 computers?mikel wrote:The only base tunes we offer are those provided in the devices, if that is what you are asking.
- Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:40 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Debating DS or HPtuner
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2051
Debating DS or HPtuner
Trying to figure out the pro and cons.
I have a DS for my SRT4. I don't like that I would have to get CMR to do my own tune or keep paying a tuner.
DS, does it come with base tunes from different cars and ECUs?
About my car... It is a 2015 Charger R/T 5.7L. I have a variable runner intake 6.4L ...
I have a DS for my SRT4. I don't like that I would have to get CMR to do my own tune or keep paying a tuner.
DS, does it come with base tunes from different cars and ECUs?
About my car... It is a 2015 Charger R/T 5.7L. I have a variable runner intake 6.4L ...
- Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:41 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Email about being a tester....
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3850
Email about being a tester....
"[email protected]"
to me
show details
Jul 23 (2 days ago)
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
[email protected]
Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
Action: failed
Status: 5.1.1
to me
show details
Jul 23 (2 days ago)
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
[email protected]
Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
Action: failed
Status: 5.1.1
- Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:36 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Hemi Predator for SRT vehicles
- Replies: 48
- Views: 33581
- Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:26 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Hemi Predator for SRT vehicles
- Replies: 48
- Views: 33581
I am sure you can find some Jeep beta testers at http://JeepSRT8.com
- Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:31 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: SRT4 programmer?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3727
SRT4 programmer?
SRT4 programmer? Is there one coming out?