Hello, I am a totaly newbie to this website, forgive my ignorance, in advance, please
I would be will to become a test driver using my car as a test rig. Which product would be best for my application?
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:17 am
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 1996 Ford Contour GL-Sport 2.0L non-VCT Zetec test-rig
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7621
- Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:09 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Diablo newbie (please be nice)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1300
Diablo newbie (please be nice)
Hello Forum Folks,
I own a 1996 Ford Contour 2.0L Zetec.
I am looking to PURCHASE a Diablosport programmer for my car. However, I have been unsuccessful thus far. Can one of the Admins at least provide the model name and # for the correct Diablo ECU programmer?
Thanks for helping,
Shamun
I own a 1996 Ford Contour 2.0L Zetec.
I am looking to PURCHASE a Diablosport programmer for my car. However, I have been unsuccessful thus far. Can one of the Admins at least provide the model name and # for the correct Diablo ECU programmer?
Thanks for helping,
Shamun