Search found 18 matches

by lightning
Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:36 am
Forum: Custom Tune Support
Topic: What is the current version of CMR
Replies: 1
Views: 2515

What is the current version of CMR

Seems when I upload GT350 tune and base backup file very few changes are shown. I used Trinity EX to change cam timing but none is shown in tune? Maybe something not correct?
by lightning
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:06 am
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: JLT Intake tune for GT350
Replies: 4
Views: 3950

Re: JLT Intake tune for GT350

Yes, Long tube headers as well.
by lightning
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:40 pm
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: JLT Intake tune for GT350
Replies: 4
Views: 3950

JLT Intake tune for GT350

Looking for guidance for GT350 JLT intake tune. Fuel trims are 29% and adding 30% to trinity stock tune modifier only changes it by 9%. Looking for MAF transfer or someone that knows the magic amount to add. Thanks
by lightning
Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:20 pm
Forum: Custom Tune Support
Topic: 2013 f150 ecoboost
Replies: 4
Views: 4648

Re: 2013 f150 ecoboost

Is it in works, or no idea yet if it will be soon.
by lightning
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:08 pm
Forum: Custom Tune Support
Topic: 2013 f150 ecoboost
Replies: 4
Views: 4648

2013 f150 ecoboost

Do we have any tunes for these yet?
by lightning
Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:27 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup
Replies: 23
Views: 7776

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Is this a different tune? Snowed here today so driving an feeling trans shift might be hard, I will try.
by lightning
Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:20 am
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup
Replies: 23
Views: 7776

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Tried with 91 tune also, truck will not report ecm tune.
by lightning
Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:54 am
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup
Replies: 23
Views: 7776

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Trinity says failure retrieving tune, reported failure was ecm unable to export tune? I have tried it twice. Any Ideas?? I can give you stock backup.
by lightning
Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:49 am
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup
Replies: 23
Views: 7776

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Truck shifts very fast through gears, also sounds as if torque converter stays unlocked entire renge of shifting. I like trans to shift fast and firm. Also I see tune has off road mode transmission configure in it, can we adjust how it shifts in off road mode? Or make rear diff stay locked in all ...
by lightning
Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:06 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup
Replies: 23
Views: 7776

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Worked, tune installed, need to work on the shifting quality. I will dyno and tinker sometime soon, Thanx brent
by lightning
Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:38 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup
Replies: 23
Views: 7776

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Yes but I do not have one to test the raptor tune. :wink: Somehow you guys came up with one. Thanx
by lightning
Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:34 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup
Replies: 23
Views: 7776

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

you are out of trinitys, can we make it work with intune? I sold my trinity amnd now you are sold out. Thanx Brent
by lightning
Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 am
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup
Replies: 23
Views: 7776

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

I will try soon, just found not and wouild love to test.
by lightning
Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:58 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup
Replies: 23
Views: 7776

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

any news, 2010 Raptor, still here waiting.

Go to advanced search