Search found 15 matches

by jay.lohr
Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:12 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Tranny Tune
Replies: 2
Views: 1472

Tranny Tune

I have a 2006 Dodge Durango 5.7 HEMI if I post my tune can someone please adjust my transmission settings? I try to install the performance tune for the tranny but it won't allow me. There is no option to re-select the transmission tune after I backup original and then go through the steps and ...
by jay.lohr
Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:43 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
Topic: Transmission Tune
Replies: 1
Views: 3316

Transmission Tune

I have a 2006 Dodge Durango 5.7 HEMI if I post my tune can someone please adjust my transmission settings? I try to install the performance tune for the tranny but it won't allow me.
Thanks,
Jay
by jay.lohr
Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:10 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Overdrive jumping in and out also very sluggish takeoff
Replies: 14
Views: 7587

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Overdrive jumping in and out also very s

I run 93 octane and Lucas Octane booster every tank of gas. I have the throttle setting at +15%
by jay.lohr
Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:49 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Overdrive jumping in and out also very sluggish takeoff
Replies: 14
Views: 7587

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Overdrive jumping in and out also very s

ok im installing now... any suggestions on take off being sluggish?
thanks mike
by jay.lohr
Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:14 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Overdrive jumping in and out also very sluggish takeoff
Replies: 14
Views: 7587

RE: Re: RE: Overdrive jumping in and out also very sluggish

Mike, What all did you change on that custom tune? And is there a link on how to get the new tune on the predator? Thanks
by jay.lohr
Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 pm
Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
Topic: 2006 Dodge Durango Limited 5.7 Hemi AWD
Replies: 1
Views: 5639

2006 Dodge Durango Limited 5.7 Hemi AWD

I will do any testing wanted if I can help ya guys out at all... i know the durango still has the key cycle issue so far.
by jay.lohr
Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:21 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Overdrive jumping in and out also very sluggish takeoff
Replies: 14
Views: 7587

RE: Overdrive jumping in and out also very sluggish takeoff

Damn bosch plugs cost me 7.99 each x 16 plugs ouch... Ill go NGK soon... Mike, my tune is posted above can you fix it up for me? I guess MDS smoothing and low speed/take off improvement please... Thank you guys for the pointers.
by jay.lohr
Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:23 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Overdrive jumping in and out also very sluggish takeoff
Replies: 14
Views: 7587

RE: Overdrive jumping in and out also very sluggish takeoff

I have MDS off. Ive tried it both ways. I just changed my plugs to Bosch Iradium and it got worse. not sure what else to try.
by jay.lohr
Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:52 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Overdrive jumping in and out also very sluggish takeoff
Replies: 14
Views: 7587

RE: Overdrive jumping in and out also very sluggish takeoff

It was posted March 16th... Figure a half of a month is sufficient amount of time to respond....
by jay.lohr
Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:05 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Overdrive jumping in and out also very sluggish takeoff
Replies: 14
Views: 7587

RE: Overdrive jumping in and out also very sluggish takeoff

Apparently our problem isnt very important... I am going to call Summit and return my programmer and purchase the bully dog tuner.
by jay.lohr
Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:22 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Overdrive jumping in and out also very sluggish takeoff
Replies: 14
Views: 7587

Overdrive jumping in and out also very sluggish takeoff

I have a 2006 Dodge Durango Limited running the 93 Octane Performance Tune. I cannot get to the transmission settings and the overdrive is jumping in and out constantly. I had transmission checked and all checked out perfect. Also it is very sluggish out of the gate but from bout 45 mph or higher ...
by jay.lohr
Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:45 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2006 Dodge Durango Limited 93 Octane Performance Tune
Replies: 0
Views: 980

2006 Dodge Durango Limited 93 Octane Performance Tune

What exactly does the 93 Octane performance tune change? I've searched all over trying to find out what parameters are changed in the pcm. Where can I get a custom tune for max performance for my particular vehicle? Also, I am having problems with the down arrow on the predator. I bought mine from ...
by jay.lohr
Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:47 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2006 Dodge Durango-Can't tune due to key recylcing issue
Replies: 12
Views: 5742

can anyone give me any pointers on using this tool? Im not real good at tech stuff for cars.
by jay.lohr
Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2006 Dodge Durango-Can't tune due to key recylcing issue
Replies: 12
Views: 5742

No problem glad everything worked out for you guys!
by jay.lohr
Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:09 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2006 Dodge Durango-Can't tune due to key recylcing issue
Replies: 12
Views: 5742

I have a 2006 Dodge Durango Limited 5.7L Hemi I had same problem you did and well today I accidentally figured out a way around it. Select the tune you want to install, allow it to back up your current setup, after it finishes click continue on the next page where it says install tune use the escape ...

Go to advanced search