1. Absolutely...I already own a Trinity, so the investment has been made. Not mention being able to use the gauges would be nice.
There is no other way except the transplant method, and that requires a very trusting friend.
2. Any way of changing the boot loader so it could be tuned with a intune ...
Search found 5 matches
- Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:40 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: An actual educated question about 2011+ support
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1463
- Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:22 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: An actual educated question about 2011+ support
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1463
An actual educated question about 2011+ support
I know this horse has been beaten into the grave but this is a question based on experimentation and I waswondering if it can be implemented.
Tunes are a great thing to have but some of us just want to change gears, has improved shift performance and have our limiters turned off.
I recently have ...
Tunes are a great thing to have but some of us just want to change gears, has improved shift performance and have our limiters turned off.
I recently have ...
- Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:34 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Idea for the 2011+ tunning issue!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 42416
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Idea for the 2011+ tunning issue!
Yeah...maybe a little creative reverse engineering of their methods?
- Sat May 26, 2012 1:23 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Idea for the 2011+ tunning issue!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 42416
RE: Re: RE: Idea for the 2011+ tunning issue!
I don't know about the original idea but I have an idea that probably has already been mulled over by you guys and that is the following.
The new PCM's more or less follow a similar architecture to the previous GPEC PCM's they just have a higher level of encryption than the older computers. My ...
The new PCM's more or less follow a similar architecture to the previous GPEC PCM's they just have a higher level of encryption than the older computers. My ...
- Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:43 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2011 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7L
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6439
2011 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7L
I know this is new vehicle but I have a few questions.
1. I have a U7135 from my old 2010 Challenger R/T, will I at some point in the future be able to use this tool to tune my new Charger.
2. What major differences are there that need to be overcome before this update becomes available?
3. Is ...
1. I have a U7135 from my old 2010 Challenger R/T, will I at some point in the future be able to use this tool to tune my new Charger.
2. What major differences are there that need to be overcome before this update becomes available?
3. Is ...