Search found 25 matches
- Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:19 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12748
OK so I stuck my finger in the intake (better then my exhust I guess) and there was a lot of oil carbon build up. Meineke talked me in the fiuel system cleaner and foamed the throttle body and injectors and scrubbed out with a rag and brish for me. They also shot a can of MAF cleaner on my Maf. I ...
- Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:12 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12748
- Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:46 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12748
- Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:55 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12748
- Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:17 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12748
- Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:35 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12748
- Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12748
- Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:45 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12748
RE: Re: RE: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
I didn't say I had an aftermaret one, just wonder if it is a possibility?
I brought the tune back to stock and you were right, it has more power. I ran a data log on the stock tune. How can I tell if it is not a stock tune to start with? I haven't had a chance to hook the pred to my puter yet but ...
I brought the tune back to stock and you were right, it has more power. I ran a data log on the stock tune. How can I tell if it is not a stock tune to start with? I haven't had a chance to hook the pred to my puter yet but ...
- Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:47 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12748
- Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:00 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12748
RE: Re: RE: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
Could it have a aftermaket maf maybe screwing with these?
You never answered my question about the donation..
You never answered my question about the donation..
- Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:08 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12748
Re: RE: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
B0nzz wrote:That is the one thing I liked about the Super-chip one, you can run time trials and it would stop timing at a certain cut off.
thanks for the help.
I am going to let the tune sit for a couple days and run a log again..
So your saying that -11 is way too much and you would tune via maf sensor?
- Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:07 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12748
RE: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
That is th eon ehting I liked about the Supchip one, you can run time trailes and it would stop timing at a certain cut off.
thanks for th ehelp.
I am goig to let the tune sit for a couple days and run a log again.. So your saying that -11 is way too much and you would tune via map sensor?
thanks for th ehelp.
I am goig to let the tune sit for a couple days and run a log again.. So your saying that -11 is way too much and you would tune via map sensor?
- Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:56 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12748
RE: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
There is no ping and i cant get traction under 40mph (if it kicks to first)with anything over half throttle and if I am standing on it, the 1st to 2nd breaks loose a little so it is not sluggish. I have been running the
Diablo tune for the last 3-4 months and to be honest normally ran 89 with never ...
Diablo tune for the last 3-4 months and to be honest normally ran 89 with never ...
- Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:02 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12748
RE: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
Thanks Lew,
I almost have the LTFT dialed in had to go -11 and now +2 so I will see how that does. I have been logging a minimum of 10 min at 2g on the tech on as flat ground as possible
Now, you obviously temp will make a difference but if I tune this at say 55F and it is 40F out or the other way ...
I almost have the LTFT dialed in had to go -11 and now +2 so I will see how that does. I have been logging a minimum of 10 min at 2g on the tech on as flat ground as possible
Now, you obviously temp will make a difference but if I tune this at say 55F and it is 40F out or the other way ...
- Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:48 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12748
RE: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
Cool, ill try that.
So did you mess with the COT?
IS how I described the knock sensor correct?
So did you mess with the COT?
IS how I described the knock sensor correct?