Search found 7 matches

by markdscott
Sat May 21, 2011 9:30 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!
Replies: 47
Views: 19984

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!

Hi all. As an update thought I would let you know that I have invested in cables / power supply, done some logging and had to adjust the injector slope by -12!!

End result - after logging to confirm it was in line in the 0 to -2 range - just saw my gas mileage jump up by a lttle over 2mpg, have ...
by markdscott
Fri May 06, 2011 5:46 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!
Replies: 47
Views: 19984

RE: Re: RE: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!

All - to set the record straight - I did receive an apology by PM - just hadn't received it prior to posting the above.

Facts as I now know them - A sincere apology was received as it was not his intent to offend and it was mere coincidence on timing of the removal of the posting. It is clear that ...
by markdscott
Fri May 06, 2011 3:49 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!
Replies: 47
Views: 19984

RE: Re: RE: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!

Just so everyone knows - I just visited with Diablo and they apologized for the response I received from Monte as it was sarcastic and an inappropriate response to a customer. They said they would clean up the string and I specifically said that they should not - let the record stand as this is a ...
by markdscott
Fri May 06, 2011 2:27 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!
Replies: 47
Views: 19984

RE: Re: RE: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!

In light of the responses my thoughts are as follows:

1. When purchasing it was not made clear that you need to purchase the additional cable and power supply
2. That you would also need to download the software
3. That you would need to spend time driving and recording logs
4. That you would then ...
by markdscott
Fri May 06, 2011 12:59 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!
Replies: 47
Views: 19984

RE: Re: RE: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!

Well, needless to say, I am disappointed. Time is money. Now the advice is that I must spend time learning and doing a lot of work with this thing rather than being able to enjoy the advertised benefits that the included program are supposed to deliver. Presume that I now need the $50 kit to hook it ...
by markdscott
Fri May 06, 2011 10:05 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!
Replies: 47
Views: 19984

RE: Re: RE: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!

Not yet. Not what I thought I had signed up for. Did not want to become a programming expert as the adverts indicated that the included tune was good to deliver.
by markdscott
Fri May 06, 2011 9:07 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!
Replies: 47
Views: 19984

Re: RE: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!

Possibly...

I just purchased the U7193 for my 2004 Avalanche 5.3. Only mods on the truck are using a K&N air filter (not a cold air intake) and I had a Borla muffler put on with duals running back from it.

I bought the Predator as it is advertised as adding gas mileage to the vehicle. I saw an ...

Go to advanced search