Is there a tuner in the works for the MOPAR 3.6 PentaStar motor?
Lots and lots of Avengers and 200s out there waiting to throw money at you for a tuner.
Search found 10 matches
- Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:26 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: new tuner for 3.6 PentaStar?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1050
- Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:13 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4352
RE: u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...
PCM 56028958AI
TCM 05094258AD
TCM 05094258AD
- Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:46 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4352
RE: u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...
I am running the 9r12.crom and tire size is the only QA option.
u7137 purchased June 4,2011
2005 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 5.7
u7137 purchased June 4,2011
2005 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 5.7
- Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:15 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4352
u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...
Can someone please explain to me why my only option in the QA menu is to adjust tire size?
I have installed...
87 Perf tune, modified
Perf Trans tune, modified
13% throttle boost
Rev limit D
Speed limit
Is there something in my tune pkg that dictates what I see in the QA menu?
I have installed...
87 Perf tune, modified
Perf Trans tune, modified
13% throttle boost
Rev limit D
Speed limit
Is there something in my tune pkg that dictates what I see in the QA menu?
- Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:37 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: WOW!! noob is impressed so far ...
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1069
WOW!! noob is impressed so far ...
Today I drove my newly awakened HEMI to work and WOW !
It's like driving an entirely different truck - so responsive in all aspects.
After work, I grabbed pen and paper and went out to re do what I did yesterday, with some organization.
I had to start fresh by installing my back up again today ...
It's like driving an entirely different truck - so responsive in all aspects.
After work, I grabbed pen and paper and went out to re do what I did yesterday, with some organization.
I had to start fresh by installing my back up again today ...
- Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:15 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: U7137- 9r12 / 05 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi / modify tune ...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2005
RE: U7137- 9R12 / 05 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi / modify tune ...
This afternoon, I just set up my shift points @ rpm & part throttle up shifts to get a feel for what I'm looking for in the SOTP.
I'm gonna play with these parameters for a bit and see if I can find a sweet spot for my terrain.
We'll talk about a custom tune in the near future, after I get more ...
I'm gonna play with these parameters for a bit and see if I can find a sweet spot for my terrain.
We'll talk about a custom tune in the near future, after I get more ...
- Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:30 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 9r12 / 9r12c - what are the differences?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2253
9r12 / 9r12c - what are the differences?
And where can I find the 9r12c file to d/l?
Is there a library for the most recent U7137 updates to be found?
NOT in the sticky from 2008.
My particular unit was delivered last week with 9r10 crom installed.
And one more question ...
How can I tell the production age (old gen vs new gen) of my ...
Is there a library for the most recent U7137 updates to be found?
NOT in the sticky from 2008.
My particular unit was delivered last week with 9r10 crom installed.
And one more question ...
How can I tell the production age (old gen vs new gen) of my ...
- Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:52 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: U7137- 9r12 / 05 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi / modify tune ...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2005
U7137- 9r12 / 05 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi / modify tune ...
I'm new to the DSP.
Can you Hemi guys with DSP experience help me out with some of the settings that you've found to your liking - in day to day driving?
I've installed the MPG booster for starters, and added 10% throttle boost.
Anyone have shift point suggestions for SW PA rolling hills & graded ...
Can you Hemi guys with DSP experience help me out with some of the settings that you've found to your liking - in day to day driving?
I've installed the MPG booster for starters, and added 10% throttle boost.
Anyone have shift point suggestions for SW PA rolling hills & graded ...
- Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:41 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: U7137 driver issues - cable related? *RESOLVED
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1888
RE: U7137 driver issues /USB cable dead
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you Mike!
Your 1st zip worked for me.
I'm connected now and ready for my update.
Thank you
Thank you Mike!
Your 1st zip worked for me.
I'm connected now and ready for my update.
- Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:19 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: U7137 driver issues - cable related? *RESOLVED
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1888
U7137 driver issues - cable related? *RESOLVED
OK, I'm new here.
I just received the U7778 PC interface kit from DS - and I'm more than a little aggravated - here's why....
I cannot get this cable to be identified by my Windows 7 OS.
I've followed all directions to the "T" several (more than 10) times now. Used the supplied driver disc,
AND ...
I just received the U7778 PC interface kit from DS - and I'm more than a little aggravated - here's why....
I cannot get this cable to be identified by my Windows 7 OS.
I've followed all directions to the "T" several (more than 10) times now. Used the supplied driver disc,
AND ...