Search found 34 matches

by smokestack
Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:45 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Snap On solus AFR?
Replies: 10
Views: 4013

You do need to remember it is a truck...and heavy. Sure you can make it a little better but thats about it. Its not going to be a tire smoking demon if thats what you want. I have a 01 that now has a cam and heads on it. I tuned it myself and have the TQ managment set up to where its safe on the ...
by smokestack
Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:22 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Went to dyno shop yesterday
Replies: 12
Views: 3317

Re: RE: Went to dyno shop yesterday

Ok well the dyno shop I went to I found off you cmr locator. They tell me every time I say somethin about diablo that I need a custom hp tune. I've asked for custom diablo tune and what I explained earlier is what they gave me for custom diablo tune. I wish we were better friends cause I know you ...
by smokestack
Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:07 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: U7198 Update? 9r17-9R18
Replies: 2
Views: 1408

I think the updates just mainly add more vehicles. Maybe a few changes to the tunes but not sure :roll:
by smokestack
Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:47 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 06 Silverado HD 8100 w/Allison is DEAD. . Please HELP
Replies: 19
Views: 7727

Not the norm at all. And look at the support. Thats what makes Diablosport the leader in this market. A bunch of great people and good products :D

Sorry to hear about your luck though man. I know its gotta be driving you nuts.
by smokestack
Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:11 pm
Forum: General Support
Topic: New forum
Replies: 3
Views: 3417

I hope so. And then add it to tapatalk.. :D
by smokestack
Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:35 am
Forum: Lounge
Topic: Ok I realize your tuning station is in south FL
Replies: 205
Views: 86541

I think i lost some brain cells reading this thread :?
by smokestack
Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:30 pm
Forum: General Support
Topic: New forum
Replies: 3
Views: 3417

New forum

This place needs updated badly. There is even spam in the trinity and Intune sections. Those are new and should be heavy traffic areas. :roll:
by smokestack
Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:47 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: U7191 throwing a P0171 lean code on Vette
Replies: 2
Views: 1448

Re: RE: U7191 throwing a P0171 lean code on Vette

you need to get a custom tune done for your predator/car, that's all...

and who was that dealer??

Yes. Bad dealer. Even if you got HPtuners. Its a huge learning curve. Your mods would take awhile for you to figure out and get it right. I say you need to talk to 06MonteSS and shoot him some logs ...
by smokestack
Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:07 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Newbie Question on Tune Time Duration
Replies: 4
Views: 2374

Lew is the go to man :lol:

He will answer any question and always tell you straight up. I wont steer ya wrong. I know i have asked him tons of questions lol.
by smokestack
Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:11 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: DSLogRedux HELP
Replies: 28
Views: 10856

Just slow down and take your time. :lol: For the PIDS to work... Hence what you see on the scanner as to what you log just look at the handheld a when you do a log all. See what shows data for your vehicle. Then you can log what needs to be logged. I know for me i had like 2 colums for each PID and ...
by smokestack
Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:37 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Diablo Tune V/S 91 Octane
Replies: 11
Views: 11419

Re: RE: Diablo Tune V/S 91 Octane

Thanks for the information as I wanted a tune with a better shift and spark curve.

I just finished installing Kooks long tube headers and high flow cats along with a Callaway cold air intake so I wanted to start with a more aggressive tune. I know the fuel slope will have to be enriched ...
by smokestack
Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:16 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 06 monte COT, Fan speeds a knock sensor
Replies: 31
Views: 12734

Since you have a K&N filter i would get a can of maf sensor cleaner and clean it up. Had a issue like that and the oil from the filter had coated the sensor messing up the reading :(
by smokestack
Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:34 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Silverado Frankenstein 5.3l
Replies: 4
Views: 2985

I agree with monte here. You cannot really do a custom tune without the software.....and after 2 years you have not modified the tune at all? That alone is kinda nuts...........................
by smokestack
Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:58 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: not much power????? :(
Replies: 3
Views: 1818

Re: not much power????? :(

i bought my 2011 silverado a month and a half ago, and sincei have put in a shift kit, cold air, headers, exhaust.... i purchasedthe diablosport predator to wake it up a little.... but it really has not done anything... is there anything to help wake it up? i figured for the 350 bucks it would come ...
by smokestack
Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:57 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: inTune Beta testers needed!
Replies: 22
Views: 12570

there are some features that will not make initial release, what in particular are you looking for?

Almost all of these.


inTune is a whole new ballgame.

inTune brings full factory reflash capabilities to the table, a feature never before seen in any handheld tuning device.

inTune is not ...

Go to advanced search