Search found 2 matches

by Snakes97GT
Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:47 pm
Forum: MAF.i.a
Topic: 1997 Mustang GT..Need to know the best setting.
Replies: 3
Views: 14261

RE: 1997 Mustang GT..Need to know the best setting.

I already bought and recieved the MAFi.a. device. And I told BAMA custom tuning that I have a MAFi.a. installed. I knew the MAFi.a. wouldn't give me more horsepower. I just thought it would extend the voltage range of my factory MAF sensor voltage so that it the MAF sensor wouldn't hinder my ...
by Snakes97GT
Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:22 pm
Forum: MAF.i.a
Topic: 1997 Mustang GT..Need to know the best setting.
Replies: 3
Views: 14261

1997 Mustang GT..Need to know the best setting.

I have a '97 Mustang GT with a few mods. They are: P.I. Heads, BBK tuned shorty headers, BBK cold air kit, C&L intake plenum w/ accufab 75mm Throttlebody, Pypes full X-pipe exhaust system, and an SCT 4bank eliminator chip with custom tuned files. Everything else was left stock. My stang is naturally ...

Go to advanced search