Search found 6 matches

by Darkanion
Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:12 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: LS1/LS2/LS3/LS4/LS7 etc. - LOGGING, ADJUSTING INJECTOR SLOPE
Replies: 493
Views: 565493

tip: don't make it too long though... cuz MS Excel will still only load up to 65,5xx lines of data anyway... and by using the laptop, you actually get better logs - more data - cuz the sampling rate is much quicker, so it won't take long to get to that 65,5xx lines of data... probably about 10 ...
by Darkanion
Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:19 am
Forum: DataViewer/DV2
Topic: U7194 won't do real-time data
Replies: 3
Views: 2941

RE: U7194 won

Please disregard. After reading through this forum some, I upgraded to DataViewer v3.1.5.3. That didn't seem to help. So, even though R7 for U7194 didn't list any features for my truck, I updated my Predator to R7. That seemed to fix it.

So, all is well, now! Thanks!
by Darkanion
Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:51 pm
Forum: DataViewer/DV2
Topic: U7194 won't do real-time data
Replies: 3
Views: 2941

RE: U7194 won

Thanks! Sorry about posting in the wrong area. I didn't see the separate area for the Data Viewer.
by Darkanion
Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:56 pm
Forum: DataViewer/DV2
Topic: U7194 won't do real-time data
Replies: 3
Views: 2941

U7194 won't do real-time data

I have a 2007 GMC Sierra Denali and I'm using the U7194 Predator. My first issue is that I can't get more than about 90 seconds or so of data logging with 'just' the Predator. That wouldn't bother me so much, if I could get the real-time data capture working w/ my laptop and the Data Viewer. But, I ...
by Darkanion
Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:25 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: U7194 Short Data Logging Times
Replies: 5
Views: 2131

RE: U7194 Short Data Logging Times

Out of curiosity, has there been an update on the short-logging situation with the U7194? From what I can tell, this has been 'looked into' for months, but I haven't seen any updates on progress or anything. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!
by Darkanion
Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:21 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 07 Denali 6.2
Replies: 7
Views: 3677

RE: 07 Denali 6.2

I know the previous poster was asking about the 6.0 dyno chart. Do you have a dyno chart for the 6.2?

I have an '07 NBS Sierra Denali and I'm curious how different the dyno is with and without the Predator.

Thanks!

Go to advanced search