Search found 3 matches

by notnks
Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:22 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Haven't received PIN
Replies: 3
Views: 1028

Re: Haven't received PIN

I need the PIN so that I can register it.
by notnks
Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:50 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Haven't received PIN
Replies: 3
Views: 1028

Haven't received PIN

I received my new intune today, when I went to register it, the form asks for a PIN number from an email from intunerregistration. I have not received that email yet. I have looked in my spam and its not there either. I have attached the info file. As advised by Lewis.
Thanks
by notnks
Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:05 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2009 Ram HEMI E85 Tune
Replies: 15
Views: 7564

Do you have a tune for running E85 in a 09 Ram? If you do I would like to try it when I get back to the states(I'm working in one of the sand box's right now) I have always been told that Ethanol has more BTU's than gas which = more power, is that true in your experience? Thanks

Go to advanced search