Search found 5 matches
- Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:53 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: How to turn off the MDS?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 21543
RE: How to turn off the MDS?
Ok went for a drive, the MDS is still on. Is it able to be turned off? or do I have to re-install the Stock OEM tune and then mod the MDS? and if so.. if I re-tune it for the 91 Oct CAI canned tune, will that over write the MDS being turned off and turn it back on? Please help.
- Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:10 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: How to turn off the MDS?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 21543
How to turn off the MDS?
U7135 v9r29
Dodge 2010
Charger R/T
Went to the performance tunes and adjust tune, but didnt find the MDS listed.
Did the Canned Tune 91 CAI Perf tune I installed, automatically turn off the MDS?
Or is there some other way to do this?
Please Help!
Dodge 2010
Charger R/T
Went to the performance tunes and adjust tune, but didnt find the MDS listed.
Did the Canned Tune 91 CAI Perf tune I installed, automatically turn off the MDS?
Or is there some other way to do this?
Please Help!
- Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:46 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: What does the 91 CAI Performance Canned tune give me?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2479
What does the 91 CAI Performance Canned tune give me?
U7135
9r29
2010
Dodge
Charger R/T (RWD)
Just curious as to what that did specifically. I read somewhere that I can turn off the Upshift, and the MSD, but how is that done?
9r29
2010
Dodge
Charger R/T (RWD)
Just curious as to what that did specifically. I read somewhere that I can turn off the Upshift, and the MSD, but how is that done?
- Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:20 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2010 Dodge Charger R/T Performance toon (U7135)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1619
RE: 2010 Dodge Charger R/T Performance toon (U7135)
Ok, Forget answering.. I finally got some coffee into my self and figured it out LOL.
- Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:36 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2010 Dodge Charger R/T Performance toon (U7135)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1619
2010 Dodge Charger R/T Performance toon (U7135)
U7135
v.9r29
2010
Charger R/T (RWD)
Followed the instructions,
I got my Diablosports Predator in for my 2010 Charger R/T.
I followed the instructions, and did the downloading of the newest .crom file (v29) and updated my tool.
I then went to the car and plugged it in. followed all the instruction ...
v.9r29
2010
Charger R/T (RWD)
Followed the instructions,
I got my Diablosports Predator in for my 2010 Charger R/T.
I followed the instructions, and did the downloading of the newest .crom file (v29) and updated my tool.
I then went to the car and plugged it in. followed all the instruction ...