Search found 7 matches

by npolites333
Fri May 11, 2012 2:29 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
Replies: 30
Views: 18352

I don't think there's any question that it has to be right. The complaints are more directed at the fact it's taking so long to make it right! And how many times are we going to hear 3 months, 3 weeks, etc etc? It really brings into question the amount of time/effort even being put into this. I ...
by npolites333
Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:03 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
Replies: 30
Views: 18352

any update?
by npolites333
Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:39 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
Replies: 30
Views: 18352

Well I guess you learn something new every day lol.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond.
by npolites333
Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:15 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
Replies: 30
Views: 18352

I agree and disagree. Maybe I just don't have the right numbers in front of me, but I can't imagine the 05-12 V6 mustangs are buying more of these than the 03/04 cobras would. I mean lets face it, regardless of advertising, even on the GT's you're not going to see much of a gain here without ...
by npolites333
Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:06 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
Replies: 30
Views: 18352

Not to sound disrespectful, but I can't imagine why they wouldn't push this harder. A tuner is a 100% "must have" for these terminators. And it's better than almost anything else available for these cars. It just doesn't make any sense.
by npolites333
Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:56 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
Replies: 30
Views: 18352

I'm sure you'd rather not give one, but do you have an estimate of when they'll be ready?

I've been pushing off my tuning for a couple months now, and might just go buy a predator if it's going to be too much longer.
by npolites333
Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:50 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
Replies: 30
Views: 18352

I second the above....?

Ready to purchase one of these as soon as their available!

Go to advanced search