Search found 23 matches

by mxer97
Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:15 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: FS u7194 newest updated system on it $175 with logging cord
Replies: 0
Views: 972

FS u7194 newest updated system on it $175 with logging cord

Text me 713 4one zero zero18two or email me [email protected] ...... I'm in Houston, tx so if you are local I will accept cash .... If not I will accept PayPal if i have to ship it
by mxer97
Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:20 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2011 silverado e85?
Replies: 31
Views: 13726

The speedo says 90 and people are passing me up like I'm standing still... Lol
by mxer97
Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:28 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2011 silverado e85?
Replies: 31
Views: 13726

4.11 gears, and higher shift points ..... i also have headers, intake, exhaust, shift kit, vette servo
by mxer97
Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:26 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2011 silverado e85?
Replies: 31
Views: 13726

original
by mxer97
Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:22 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2011 silverado e85?
Replies: 31
Views: 13726

RE: E85

I'll post it up about 6:15 central time
by mxer97
Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:09 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2011 silverado e85?
Replies: 31
Views: 13726

RE: E85

Hey mikel ! I'm gonna put that tune up here tonight how soon could u have it... My truck only makes the shift rpm adjustments I made when I walk it through the gears ... Not in drive... And I also need it set to 4.11 gears thanks ... Anywhere specifically u want me to send that tune too ?
by mxer97
Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:34 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2011 silverado e85?
Replies: 31
Views: 13726

RE: E85

Still didn't work mikel ... I'm not sure what the deal is its doin the same thing as last time its just my shift points are a little lower lol
by mxer97
Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:06 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2011 silverado e85?
Replies: 31
Views: 13726

RE: E85

Never mind lol!!! I asked that while I was half asleep lol
by mxer97
Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:17 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2011 silverado e85?
Replies: 31
Views: 13726

RE: E85

How do I go about doing that mikel ?
by mxer97
Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:29 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2011 silverado e85?
Replies: 31
Views: 13726

RE: Re: RE: 2011 silverado e85?

Off topic mikel, but I am trying to adjust the axle ratio on this u7194 and the base for the adjustment says 3.22 and the high is 6 and the low is 0 ..... Where is 4.10 at on that spectrum ? Thanks
by mxer97
Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:28 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2011 silverado e85?
Replies: 31
Views: 13726

RE: 2011 silverado e85?

Thanks guys!
by mxer97
Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:00 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2011 silverado e85?
Replies: 31
Views: 13726

RE: 2011 silverado e85?

She is flex fuel and runs like a bat out of hell !!! Lol
by mxer97
Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:32 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2011 silverado e85?
Replies: 31
Views: 13726

RE: 2011 silverado e85?

Can u just data log and make adjustments accordingly?
by mxer97
Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:07 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2011 silverado e85?
Replies: 31
Views: 13726

RE: 2011 silverado e85?

Why wouldn't the e85 run well with the 93 octane tune ? And will it hurt the truck to just adjust the fuel trims and not the AfR since the directions are still very unclear on how to do so ...?
by mxer97
Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:23 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2011 silverado u 7194
Replies: 3
Views: 1940

RE: 2011 silverado u 7194

Or do i not use the equivalence ratio?

Go to advanced search