customer brought me an oldy. u8000
what did these support?
V.8R06
Is there an updated version?
working with a 2009 Mustang 4.6
Do you know if this predator will over write a HPTuners tune?
Search found 45 matches
- Tue May 15, 2018 1:02 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: u8000
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4981
- Thu May 10, 2018 2:33 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: revolution vehicle tune editor stopped working
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14719
Re: revolution vehicle tune editor stopped working
I'm getting the same with 5201 version
- Thu May 10, 2018 10:16 am
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: revolution vehicle tune editor stopped working
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14719
revolution vehicle tune editor stopped working
any idea what I need to do?
- Wed May 09, 2018 10:25 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
- Topic: multiple last tunes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2691
Re: multiple last tunes
when I compare the ecm and tcm last tunes, every table and scalar file is different.
Do I modify the ecm values I want to change and load it in tuner and no worry about the tcm file being different?
Do I modify the ecm values I want to change and load it in tuner and no worry about the tcm file being different?
- Wed May 09, 2018 9:56 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
- Topic: multiple last tunes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2691
multiple last tunes
2010 Camaro
installed 93 octane tune
I have 2 backup files and 2 last tune written in programmer
they are different from each other
whats with this?
317-938-3587
installed 93 octane tune
I have 2 backup files and 2 last tune written in programmer
they are different from each other
whats with this?
317-938-3587
- Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:53 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: p1260 theft code
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2875
p1260 theft code
2004 mustang gt
replaced instrument cluster assembly with a previously used unit
now have p1260 theft detected code, vehicle disabled. cranks no start.
re installed original odometer module with no luck.
Any ideas?
Jr
317-938-3587
replaced instrument cluster assembly with a previously used unit
now have p1260 theft detected code, vehicle disabled. cranks no start.
re installed original odometer module with no luck.
Any ideas?
Jr
317-938-3587
- Mon May 22, 2017 2:01 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: ordering
- Replies: 1
- Views: 11240
ordering
Whats the best number to call to order Diablosport products?
Once again I got someone on the phone who cant find my account.
317-938-3587
JR
Once again I got someone on the phone who cant find my account.
317-938-3587
JR
- Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:05 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: cmr dealer login
- Replies: 0
- Views: 7064
cmr dealer login
my user name and password are no longer in the system. having issues and wanted to check/install new/updated cmr.
- Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:43 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: perpetual registering
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5761
Re: perpetual registering
I will try tonight
- Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:38 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: perpetual registering
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5761
Re: perpetual registering
1995 cobra
not at shop, don't remember box code
not at shop, don't remember box code
- Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:19 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: perpetual registering
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5761
Re: perpetual registering
once I re-register im good for several uses, however if I don't use cmr for several days I have to re-register again.
im now having an issue where I cannot make changes to maf transfer functions.
any changes the values go crazy. Even if I copy and paste from a tune in my tunes folder.
im now having an issue where I cannot make changes to maf transfer functions.
any changes the values go crazy. Even if I copy and paste from a tune in my tunes folder.
- Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:58 am
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: perpetual registering
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5761
perpetual registering
about every 3rd time I open my software I have to re-register. this is getting to be costly for me.
out tuning away from shop and no internet...? how do we fix this?
jr
full throttle performance
indy
out tuning away from shop and no internet...? how do we fix this?
jr
full throttle performance
indy
- Tue May 06, 2014 5:44 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: revolution burner
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3292
Re: revolution burner
win8 is all I have. trying to make it work right now. on hold with diablosport also...lol
- Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:20 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: revolution burner
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3292
revolution burner
FTD2XX.dll is missing
where do I find it with windows 8?
where do I find it with windows 8?
- Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:32 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: cannot save file
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2813
cannot save file
After making changes to a template, I cannot "save as" a new file.
I am also in a never ending registration loop. must make two attempts to open cmr.
I am also in a never ending registration loop. must make two attempts to open cmr.