Search found 89 matches

by XxScottxXN
Wed May 27, 2015 12:34 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!
Replies: 48
Views: 18642

Re: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

What will it cost me to send the pcm and tool back to you??
by XxScottxXN
Tue May 26, 2015 10:23 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!
Replies: 48
Views: 18642

Re: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

I'll have to wait until Monday to send it out...hopefully! Wife does Hospice work so it's hard for her to be without a car!
by XxScottxXN
Tue May 26, 2015 10:03 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!
Replies: 48
Views: 18642

Re: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

How long will I be without a car?
by XxScottxXN
Fri May 22, 2015 11:47 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!
Replies: 48
Views: 18642

Re: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

Any progress on being able to tune my Cruze yet??
by XxScottxXN
Thu May 21, 2015 2:55 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!
Replies: 48
Views: 18642

Re: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

Any luck yet??
by XxScottxXN
Mon May 18, 2015 4:25 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!
Replies: 48
Views: 18642

Re: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

I may not be able to tune my Cruze with the trinity?
by XxScottxXN
Mon May 18, 2015 4:03 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!
Replies: 48
Views: 18642

Re: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

How long does it usually take for these things to get fixed?
by XxScottxXN
Fri May 15, 2015 11:03 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!
Replies: 48
Views: 18642

Re: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

OK!!
by XxScottxXN
Fri May 15, 2015 10:45 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!
Replies: 48
Views: 18642

Re: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

Absolutely positive!!! It tells me that the tool is unmarried!!
by XxScottxXN
Fri May 15, 2015 10:31 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!
Replies: 48
Views: 18642

Re: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

Tried it again...same results! Emergency brake on, stereo power off, no accessories plugged in!!! Plus...flashed my Camaro and no issues. No possible way it can be the tool!! All of my updates over the years have been downloaded with no problems. The issue has to be on your side...not mine. I have ...
by XxScottxXN
Fri May 15, 2015 9:20 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!
Replies: 48
Views: 18642

Re: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

I've never had any problems with the tool. And I've used it many times. I bought it from Lew! What do I do now...seems like it won't support the Cruze.
by XxScottxXN
Fri May 15, 2015 8:38 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!
Replies: 48
Views: 18642

Re: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

What extention should I call
by XxScottxXN
Thu May 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!
Replies: 48
Views: 18642

Re: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

Do I have the correct update installed in the tool??
by XxScottxXN
Thu May 14, 2015 9:43 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!
Replies: 48
Views: 18642

Re: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

Would the factory have tuned this for the turbo?
by XxScottxXN
Wed May 13, 2015 12:28 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!
Replies: 48
Views: 18642

Re: Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

Is this the cron... v.1r13j? Key is on. But it tells me that there is a performance tune already installed...not possible!! And everything works perfect on my Camaro!! I'm pretty positive about the install method since I've done it several times over the last 4 years.

Go to advanced search