Search found 21 matches

by huntfishtruck
Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:25 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2006 2500 HD 8.1 with Allison denied UPDATE
Replies: 6
Views: 2733

RE: 2006 2500 HD 8.1 with Allison denied UPDATE

I have now changed the tire size and the injector slope and driven the truck for about 35 miles. Runs geat.I did have to disconnect the trans. module for the changes but not the battery, it did give me an engine light and throw acode. I cleared it and went back out for another ride.I will advise of ...
by huntfishtruck
Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2006 2500 HD 8.1 with Allison denied UPDATE
Replies: 6
Views: 2733

RE: 2006 2500 HD 8.1 with Allison denied UPDATE

I tried disconnecting the battery and grounding the hot to discharge any capacitence and when I was hooking up the ground (second of coarse) I saw a preety good spark. got me thinking a sizable draw.so thinking the tranny was probably the only thing outside a normal truck, so why not disconnet it ...
by huntfishtruck
Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:33 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2006 2500 HD 8.1 with Allison denied UPDATE
Replies: 6
Views: 2733

2006 2500 HD 8.1 with Allison denied UPDATE

What I found is that in addition to removing the three fuses in the instructions I had to remove a HVAC fuses associated with a fan located in the headliner that would not go off with the control in the off possition and disconnect the transmittion controll module mounted on the fan shroud just ...
by huntfishtruck
Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:27 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2006 GM 8.1 w/ Allison download denied
Replies: 17
Views: 7569

still having the same damm problem

I first tried the down load during hunting season and lost my truck for a week. so between hunting, the holidays and working out of town I have waited untill today and good weather to give it a try again. I am right back in the same place with a dead truck. I drove the truck for about 45 miles ...
by huntfishtruck
Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:13 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 06 Silverado HD 8100 w/Allison is DEAD. . Please HELP
Replies: 19
Views: 7738

2006 8.1

I am having the very same issue, I first did this just before thanks giving. and had to send my PCM and preditor back. they did turn it around fast and said that it would work fine between the tool and my PCM. I did find I had a week battery and changed it, I was reluctant to try it a again for ...
by huntfishtruck
Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:22 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: If your GM truck has an Allison transmission
Replies: 2
Views: 1455

If your GM truck has an Allison transmission

What I am wondering is when prompted for transmission type. if standard should be selected? Knowing that the predator will not make any changes to an Aliision. I'm thinking it will be looking for things that are no there. Any thoughts ?
by huntfishtruck
Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:17 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 8.1 with Aliison GM 2500HD
Replies: 3
Views: 1638

RE: 8.1 with Aliison GM 2500HD

Ok thanks for the feed back Guys
by huntfishtruck
Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:43 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2006 GM 8.1 w/ Allison download denied
Replies: 17
Views: 7569

RE: 2006 GM 8.1 w/ Allison download denied

PCM and predator arrived around 10:00AM this morning and back in truck and running. It was received a Diablo 11:30 friday Morning and back at my house roughly 1000 mile away on tuesday at 10:00AM pretty impressive customer service, and no charge. the cause of my issue was probably a weak battery ...
by huntfishtruck
Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:47 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 8.1 with Aliison GM 2500HD
Replies: 3
Views: 1638

8.1 with Aliison GM 2500HD

I had a down load issue which I hope has bee resolved. But what I found after was a fuse that shut off a HVAC micro fan that ran even with the temp control off. I also found a weak battery. What I am wondering is what would it hurt to remove all fuses except the PCM and TCM, during intitial attempts ...
by huntfishtruck
Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:09 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2006 GM 8.1 w/ Allison download denied
Replies: 17
Views: 7569

RE: 2006 GM 8.1 w/ Allison download denied

well, I am a happy customer to say the least, Diablo had my Predator and PCM for just over 24 hours corrected the issue and shipped it, on its way back in just over 24 hours, THATS Good customer service in my book. so for the guy who posted else where in the forum only bad comments you don't know ...
by huntfishtruck
Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:02 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2006 GM 8.1 w/ Allison download denied
Replies: 17
Views: 7569

RE: 2006 GM 8.1 w/ Allison download denied

Diablo received my stuff 11:30Am 12/2/2011, now lets see how fast the turn around is, I hope its quick.
by huntfishtruck
Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:54 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2006 GM 8.1 w/ Allison download denied
Replies: 17
Views: 7569

RE: 2006 GM 8.1 w/ Allison download denied

UPS Status change Diablo should have it today.the 2nd
by huntfishtruck
Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:34 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2006 GM 8.1 w/ Allison download denied
Replies: 17
Views: 7569

RE: 2006 GM 8.1 w/ Allison download denied

Diablo should have it but the first.
by huntfishtruck
Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:16 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2006 GM 8.1 w/ Allison download denied
Replies: 17
Views: 7569

RE: 2006 GM 8.1 w/ Allison download denied

shipping today fast ship. we will see what the turnaround time is.

Go to advanced search