Search found 23 matches
- Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:31 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Replies: 1251
- Views: 453330
- Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Replies: 1251
- Views: 453330
- Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:31 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Dialing-In LTFT's
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1157
RE: Dialing-In LTFT
Thanks for the info. I think I'll leave the LTFT's alone for now. I have now done any WOT stuff yet; next time I get out to I-95, I'll make a WOT log and see how it looks.
Many thanks to you and Lew! The DSLodRedux tool is fantastic!! It helps give confidence in making adjustments.
Many thanks to you and Lew! The DSLodRedux tool is fantastic!! It helps give confidence in making adjustments.
- Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:14 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Dialing-In LTFT's
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1157
Dialing-In LTFT's
Below are part of the summary report from my recent logs. I adjusted up by 1% after the first then drove about 100 miles and ran the 2nd log.
DSLogRedux (great tool BTW!) is telling me to make another LTFT adjustment, but when I look at the data I tend to think that no more adjustment is needed ...
DSLogRedux (great tool BTW!) is telling me to make another LTFT adjustment, but when I look at the data I tend to think that no more adjustment is needed ...
- Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:24 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Replies: 1251
- Views: 453330
- Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:17 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Replies: 1251
- Views: 453330
- Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:53 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: U7194 9r03 logging problem
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3651
- Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:28 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: U7194 9r03 logging problem
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3651
- Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:11 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: U7194 9r03 logging problem
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3651
- Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:06 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: U7194 9r03 logging problem
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3651
- Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:50 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: U7194 9r03 logging problem
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3651
U7194 9r03 logging problem
I ran a couple of logs recently with a laptop using the 7194 w/9r03.
Since I am driving I can't see the realtime data. When I get home and review the log there is no "Accelerator Petal Position" (or Throttle Position) info; the line is there but it is all zeros. The other data is there. I am ...
Since I am driving I can't see the realtime data. When I get home and review the log there is no "Accelerator Petal Position" (or Throttle Position) info; the line is there but it is all zeros. The other data is there. I am ...
- Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:22 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Replies: 1251
- Views: 453330
- Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:12 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Question about clunk and u7194 update 07 nbs silverado......
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3056
Kris,
I am no mechanic, but I think the design is still the same on the 2007 as the 2003 (I really think it has not changed for the 1/2ton, light duty, trucks since 1973). I don't think there has ever been a zerk fitting on the slip yoke assembly. I do know they can grease the slip yoke by pulling ...
I am no mechanic, but I think the design is still the same on the 2007 as the 2003 (I really think it has not changed for the 1/2ton, light duty, trucks since 1973). I don't think there has ever been a zerk fitting on the slip yoke assembly. I do know they can grease the slip yoke by pulling ...
- Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:37 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Question about clunk and u7194 update 07 nbs silverado......
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3056
Kris,
That clunk sounds just like the slip yoke/axel wrap issue. The dealer pulled my drive shaft and greased the yoke on my 2007 SD; the clunk went away and has been gone for going on 12,000 miles. GM has had the issue for years (since 1973)! There is a replacement nickel plated slip yoke if the ...
That clunk sounds just like the slip yoke/axel wrap issue. The dealer pulled my drive shaft and greased the yoke on my 2007 SD; the clunk went away and has been gone for going on 12,000 miles. GM has had the issue for years (since 1973)! There is a replacement nickel plated slip yoke if the ...
- Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:54 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: DSLOGREDUX - Info Available Here!!
- Replies: 107
- Views: 49017
RE: Re: RE: New Log File Reducer
Like Mike said WOW! I just reset my LTFT this morning after logging with 8r10. The new app makes it a lot easier and faster to do the calculations!