06MonteSS wrote:no need to hit edit ????
stop recording, then press the red X in the corner to exit and it asks you if you want to save the log...
Search found 9 matches
- Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:24 am
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Trinity - Request to save when stop recording
- Replies: 4
- Views: 14406
Re: Trinity - Request to save when stop recording
Thanks!... I did not know that.
- Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:28 am
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Trinity - Request to save when stop recording
- Replies: 4
- Views: 14406
Re: Trinity - Request to save when stop recording
It does, but you have to remember to hit "Edit" after "Stop" in order to get to the "Close This Log" menu item. I keep hitting "Stop" recording and then pull the Trinity so no log is saved. If you think of typical UIs, "Edit" gets to copy, paste, options, etc... typically file type functions are ...
- Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:26 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Trinity - Request to save when stop recording
- Replies: 4
- Views: 14406
Trinity - Request to save when stop recording
It would be helpful if you could add a popup when the user presses Stop when logging. The popup should ask if you want to save now. If yes, allow to save and stop logging. If no, do nothing.
I don't log often enough to remember to hit Edit in order to save the log... this is just not intuitive. I ...
I don't log often enough to remember to hit Edit in order to save the log... this is just not intuitive. I ...
- Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:05 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: PC App to Create/Mod Gauge Layouts?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3562
- Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:28 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: PC App to Create/Mod Gauge Layouts?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3562
Re: RE: PC App to Create/Mod Gauge Layouts?
Why would you have to cache the data? Couldn't it just be in a big database that is either a flat file associated with the app or a real rational database?
The database included things like:
Year, Make, Model, Option, Engine, PID, PID Description, Units
It wold be a little more complex than that ...
The database included things like:
Year, Make, Model, Option, Engine, PID, PID Description, Units
It wold be a little more complex than that ...
- Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:49 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: PC App to Create/Mod Gauge Layouts?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3562
PC App to Create/Mod Gauge Layouts?
Is there such an app? If not, is the data available that would allow someone to make one? If I knew the file structure and had a list of all the associated parameters, I could probably throw something together and make it available.
Doing it while sitting in the Jeep is a PITA.
Doing it while sitting in the Jeep is a PITA.
- Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:37 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Good PIDS to log for your tuner...
- Replies: 20
- Views: 65529
Re: RE: Good PIDS to log for your tuner...
OK... maybe it is too early and I have not had my second cup of coffee, but I can't figure out if and how we can load a .dsh file up to the Trinity to get the gauges outlined in the first post by Johan.
Can someone please tell me if we can upload?
If we can, a simple instruction on how would be ...
Can someone please tell me if we can upload?
If we can, a simple instruction on how would be ...
- Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:15 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 2009 Jeep SRT8, Bone Stock, in Boca Raton
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6684
RE: 2009 Jeep SRT8, Bone Stock, in Boca Raton
Figured as much... just thought I would check... thanks for the reply!
- Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:57 am
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 2009 Jeep SRT8, Bone Stock, in Boca Raton
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6684
2009 Jeep SRT8, Bone Stock, in Boca Raton
FYI... I got the subject vehicle if there is any interest in working tunes for it. Plan to mod over the next year or so.