Search found 9 matches

by summitxtf
Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:06 pm
Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
Topic: 85 octane
Replies: 2
Views: 2965

Re: 85 octane

Thanks. I'll just go tell my wife to drive.
by summitxtf
Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:50 pm
Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
Topic: 85 octane
Replies: 2
Views: 2965

85 octane

What will happen if i put the 87 mpg tune on my 11 durango if i have a tank full of 85 octane gas?
by summitxtf
Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:11 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2011 Dodge Durango?
Replies: 7
Views: 2025

Re: 2011 Dodge Durango?

will it be on the Trinity? Auto anything is having a sale and i can get 15 % off free shipping and no tax. Should I take advantage of the sale?
by summitxtf
Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:42 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2011 Dodge Durango?
Replies: 7
Views: 2025

2011 Dodge Durango?

Does the Trinity work for 2011 Dodge Durango with a 5.7 Hemi?
by summitxtf
Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:08 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2011 Ram support?
Replies: 139
Views: 68488

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2011 Ram support?

Can we call Chrysler out on the news some how? "Chrysler isn't willing to let their cars get better gas mileage?" If Fox or CNN could get this out there or even a local station in a big market. Does any one know any body? Let the press do the work!
by summitxtf
Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:23 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2011 Ram support?
Replies: 139
Views: 68488

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2011 Ram support?

Go ahead clear it up! apoligize, your dude on the phone was a prick about it. He acted like i didn't know what I was talking about. Good work for maken a customer feal pretty stupid. Considering this is your job deal with the phone calls.
by summitxtf
Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:53 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2011 Ram support?
Replies: 139
Views: 68488

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2011 Ram support?

So I called into Diablo sport yesterday, I had an oil change at the dealer and they flashed my computer. While on the phone i asked the guy about the 2011 Dodge gas Programmer. He stated " What makes you think we haven't cracked the code yet?" I stated I've read the forum. He futher explained that ...
by summitxtf
Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:46 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2011 Ram1500 5.7HEMI
Replies: 9
Views: 5198

RE: 2011 Ram1500 5.7HEMI

I think every one should blast them on face book!
by summitxtf
Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:39 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2011 Ram support?
Replies: 139
Views: 68488

Has any one tried to call out dodge? what would happen if all of us blasted their facebook page? or does any one know a reporter that they can have them call out dodge? With gas prices the way they are this could be a black eye for dodge and they may be willing to release the codes.

Go to advanced search