Search found 5 matches
- Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:40 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune Locks up on 2010 GMC 5.3L
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4866
Intune still locks up...
Ok the intune updated to the new firmware version. I have checked to make sure. Reads as follows Application: 1r01f. GM tune Db: 1r01c I still have the same issue.
- Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune Locks up on 2010 GMC 5.3L
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4866
Intune Locks up on 2010 GMC 5.3L
2010 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L Vin 3gtrkve33ag186180 The tuner programed the truck once. I did change the tire size during the installation, I also changed the Converter lock up, it was to harsh so went back and changed it to the original setting. Then it was to soft, seemed as if the trans was slipping ...
- Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:14 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Error when registering for key
- Replies: 28
- Views: 12013
Key
Vin. 3GTRKVE33AG186180
Also I posted another issue of the tuner locking up when try to install a tune. It displays exit called on the screen. It allowed me to load the tune once but now it displays the message above.
Also I posted another issue of the tuner locking up when try to install a tune. It displays exit called on the screen. It allowed me to load the tune once but now it displays the message above.
- Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:06 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Error when registering for key
- Replies: 28
- Views: 12013
Key
2010 gmc 1500 5.3L
- Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:23 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Error when registering for key
- Replies: 28
- Views: 12013
Error when registering for key
I am having the same issue... But to make matters worst after loading the tune in the truck the I1000 displays (Exit Called), locks up and will not do anything. I checked the verison # and it seems to be current. BTW the tuner is 2 hours out the box...hum