Search found 22 matches

by RLROACH
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:56 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: Cannot modify parameters
Replies: 4
Views: 4427

Re: Cannot modify parameters

That is what I see in the advanced menu. I know everyone else don't know anything but I went through every screen looking for what I wanted and I can change tire size rear axle ratio and Diablo tune or standard tune. Those are my choices. Nothing else and the bad thing is it made me update before I ...
by RLROACH
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:02 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: Cannot modify parameters
Replies: 4
Views: 4427

Re: Cannot modify parameters

I'm having the same problem with my srt I can't even shut off the skip shift the only adjustment I can make are the tire size fan on or off with ac. The only choices I have is easy tune or tire size basically before I could change about anything I wanted including the fan temp since I have a 180 ...
by RLROACH
Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:04 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: 2009 Dodge won't tune i 1000
Replies: 43
Views: 11042

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won

up and going now Thank You
by RLROACH
Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:28 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: 2009 Dodge won't tune i 1000
Replies: 43
Views: 11042

<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<tool_info> <main svn="4599" sw_rev="1r01i" full_version="InTune-1r01i 05/15/2012 10:38:04 AM"/> <registration status="1" sn="CIBW441-1"/> <restore bc="0" vin="1D3HV13T59J520130" id="0"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01e" mfr="GM"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01b" mfr="DCX"/> <db pid ...
by RLROACH
Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:54 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: 2009 Dodge won't tune i 1000
Replies: 43
Views: 11042

well since you won't answer what do you need from me?
by RLROACH
Thu May 31, 2012 12:48 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: 2009 Dodge won't tune i 1000
Replies: 43
Views: 11042

did all the updates now we are back to square one. can't read original pcm when i try to load a tune.
by RLROACH
Wed May 30, 2012 10:41 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: 2009 Dodge won't tune i 1000
Replies: 43
Views: 11042

I still have a paper weight what do I do next?
by RLROACH
Thu May 24, 2012 12:41 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: 2009 Dodge won't tune i 1000
Replies: 43
Views: 11042

did all the updates last night now we are back to square one. can't read original pcm when i try to load it.
by RLROACH
Wed May 23, 2012 4:00 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: 2009 Dodge won't tune i 1000
Replies: 43
Views: 11042

alright
by RLROACH
Wed May 23, 2012 12:41 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: 2009 Dodge won't tune i 1000
Replies: 43
Views: 11042

Mine still isn't working finally got a chance to load it. now it says VIN Database error then goes back to the main menu when it asks to continue.
by RLROACH
Mon May 14, 2012 6:51 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: 2009 Dodge won't tune i 1000
Replies: 43
Views: 11042

mine still doesn't work
- <tool_info>
<main full_version="InTune-1r01h 03/29/2012 12:07:10 PM" sw_rev="1r01h" svn="4210" />
<registration sn="CIBW441-1" status="1" />
<restore id="0" vin="1D3HV13T59J520130" bc="2" />
<db mfr="GM" tune="1r01d" pid="1r01a" />
<db mfr="DCX" tune="1r01a" pid ...
by RLROACH
Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:12 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: 2009 Dodge won't tune i 1000
Replies: 43
Views: 11042

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won

are you guys gonna ever answer or are you blowing me off since i am over the 30 days and you have your money and don't care.
- <tool_info>
<main full_version="InTune-1r01h 03/29/2012 12:07:10 PM" sw_rev="1r01h" svn="4210" />
<registration sn="CIBW441-1" status="1" />
<restore id="0" vin ...
by RLROACH
Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:55 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: 2009 Dodge won't tune i 1000
Replies: 43
Views: 11042

Re: RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won

mikel wrote:we are still investigating this.
when are we going to fix this? I keep waiting for an answer that doesn't appear to be coming I keep asking and you don't answer. :?: :?: :?:
by RLROACH
Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:39 am
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: 2009 Dodge won't tune i 1000
Replies: 43
Views: 11042

RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won

ARE YOU STILL INVESTIGATING?
by RLROACH
Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:06 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: 2009 Dodge won't tune i 1000
Replies: 43
Views: 11042

RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won

anything yet?

Go to advanced search