Search found 11 matches
- Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:52 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Lightning CEL
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1539
RE: Lightning CEL
It will clear but it came right back. The only thing I had changed recently was the battery location. I moved the ground that used to be on the battery terminal from the firewall to the battery box bolt & it stopped.
- Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:01 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Lightning CEL
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1539
Lightning CEL
I have a 2001 Lightning that is giving me a check engine light but the predator is telling me that there are "no codes found". It seems to do it at startup.
Any ideas !?
Any ideas !?
- Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:34 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: a9l tune
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2670
a9l tune
Why is the maf curve in the stock a9l file go from 0 to .078volts?? Something wrong here?
- Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:33 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: '05 mustang GT turbo car trouble
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1087
clarify
You mean reflash the processor to stock!?
- Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:15 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: '05 mustang GT turbo car trouble
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1087
'05 mustang GT turbo car trouble
I have a basket case car that was brought to us to sort out & need help.
The car is an '05 mustang GT. It has a 72MM turbo, stock meter configured for blow through inside a 3" tube. The MAfia is set on 4. stock cams. 60#inj.
The car came with a tune in it & SCT Xcal in the car. I restored the ...
The car is an '05 mustang GT. It has a 72MM turbo, stock meter configured for blow through inside a 3" tube. The MAfia is set on 4. stock cams. 60#inj.
The car came with a tune in it & SCT Xcal in the car. I restored the ...
- Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:17 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: ABU2 Lightning processor
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3497
No Mafia
This truck does not have a MAFIA. I would prefer not to use one if I could find out how to get the software to take a higher value. !?
- Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:31 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: ABU2 Lightning processor
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3497
ABU2 Lightning processor
Hello,
I have a ABU2 processor in a Lightning. I am running into a situation where it will not allow a value higher than 64LB/min in the MAF curve. Is there a way around this in the software?
I have a ABU2 processor in a Lightning. I am running into a situation where it will not allow a value higher than 64LB/min in the MAF curve. Is there a way around this in the software?
- Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:07 am
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: ABU2 Lightning
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3478
- Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:27 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: ABU2 Lightning
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3478
ABU2 Lightning
I am trying to change the MAF curve in a tune file for an ABU2 lightning processor with a BA2400 meter. The problem I encounter is that the curves I have for that meter are in kg/hr & the table is in lb/min. I have applied the conversion but the table will not allow me to go beyond 64 lb/min. Can ...
- Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:35 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Maf voltage
- Replies: 1
- Views: 827
Maf voltage
Does it seem normal that a 7146 predator won't show me the maf voltage on an '03 cobra? Most of the other parameters are reading ok but a few are not. Do you have to use a different predator for reading parameters on a cobra?
- Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:54 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: a9l processor
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4086
a9l processor
I have a car I am figuring out & I am having trouble with one table in the A9L processor. I have a custom air meter that I am sorting out & building a maf curve for so I have it forced open loop at all times. In the FUNCTIONS under BASE SPARK ADVANCE there is a CLOSED THROTTLE SPARK ADVANCE...... If ...