2010 Dodge 1500 Hemi 4x4 Predator
I installed the 87 performance tune and saw a huge decrease in fule millage
was getting about 16 on free way and 14 around city after tune i got 13 on free way and 10-11 in city. Anyone understand why this would be???
Tried to see if it was how I was driving ...
Search found 5 matches
- Wed May 02, 2012 7:16 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: MPG question/2010 dodge 1500 HEMI
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1964
- Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:11 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Orginal Back Up wont load HELP!! u7137
- Replies: 1
- Views: 980
Orginal Back Up wont load HELP!! u7137
2010 Dodge 1500 Hemi u7137 9.12
I was trying to upload the 93 tune, i have the 87 tune currently in my truck, it would not upload says Error (-1) so i figured i would go back to stock then load the 93.... Well when i go to performance tune then to
orginal it wont load it either... What do I do ...
I was trying to upload the 93 tune, i have the 87 tune currently in my truck, it would not upload says Error (-1) so i figured i would go back to stock then load the 93.... Well when i go to performance tune then to
orginal it wont load it either... What do I do ...
- Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:35 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Wont load orginal back up
- Replies: 1
- Views: 804
Wont load orginal back up
2010 dodge 1500 Hemi u7137 9.12
Predator would not upload orginal back up, wanted to load 93 have 87 prefered right now, wanted to go back to orginal then tune 93 what am I doing wrong??? This is worrying me beacuse I cannot go back to stock If i need to!!!! Please help!
Predator would not upload orginal back up, wanted to load 93 have 87 prefered right now, wanted to go back to orginal then tune 93 what am I doing wrong??? This is worrying me beacuse I cannot go back to stock If i need to!!!! Please help!
- Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:05 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2010 Ram Hemi - no CAI option?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1638
RE: 2010 Ram Hemi - no CAI option?
How do you like the 93 tune? I just installed the 87 seems more peppy and more throttle response what is the 93 like?
- Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Dammage caused by running lower fule on higher tune?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 920
Dammage caused by running lower fule on higher tune?
2010 dodge 1500 hemi 5.7, cold air intake and 3 inch leveling kit.
Predator U7137 9r12
My question is what dammage could accure if i ran say 87 fule on a 93 or 91 tune? I have not done this but i cannot find anywhere what will happen if I do. Thanks
Predator U7137 9r12
My question is what dammage could accure if i ran say 87 fule on a 93 or 91 tune? I have not done this but i cannot find anywhere what will happen if I do. Thanks