Sorry John ... just saw page "2" with your response and mine ...
Glad to see you are still working on it ... I just wanted to make sure it wasn't dead. :D
P.S. I still wish that you could keep the "Answered" Status off until the update happens ... otherwise we think you guys won't be looking at ...
Search found 15 matches
- Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:21 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158 predator
- Replies: 45
- Views: 9670
- Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:11 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158 predator
- Replies: 45
- Views: 9670
RE: Re: RE: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7
P.S. Why does this thread have "Answered" written beside it?? This is an outstanding unresolved issue. Would you prefer that submit a new post asking the same question??
- Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:08 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158 predator
- Replies: 45
- Views: 9670
RE: Re: RE: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7
Any update on this?? For something that was "wrapping up" in Sept ... it sure is taking a while!! I understand Diablosports desires to want to create all the new products for the new vehicles ... but if it isn't possible to support those of us that have already purchased your current products ...
- Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:34 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158 predator
- Replies: 45
- Views: 9670
RE: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158 pred
Ahh ... so this is why I can't get data streaming to my PC with my U7158??
Any news on when this will be wrapping up??
Any news on when this will be wrapping up??
- Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:03 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Outer DIY Tuning limits for U7158 Predator - Anyone there??
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2661
- Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:37 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: 01 L with a couple of problems
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1965
RE: Re: 01 L with a couple of problems
Rickgig
Did you ever get this resolved?? If not ... I had exactly the same problem with my 01 ... and it was one of the coil packs ... and my check engine light did not come on.
Don't reset your computer ... you will need to use a scanner with advanced codes activated ... I am not sure if the ...
Did you ever get this resolved?? If not ... I had exactly the same problem with my 01 ... and it was one of the coil packs ... and my check engine light did not come on.
Don't reset your computer ... you will need to use a scanner with advanced codes activated ... I am not sure if the ...
- Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:29 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: U7158 - Harware Releases
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2160
RE: Re: U7158 - Harware Releases
Thanks guys ... I decided to go the new route ... just to be on the safe side.
- Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:13 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Pulley tune
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1354
RE: Pulley tune
loud
No it shouldn't do that. The boost bypass valve is really just utilized at lower engine speeds to improve fuel econony and give the air somewhere to go when you let completely off the throttle. It then just recirculates the air in the supercharger. When you are at WOT ... the boost bypass ...
No it shouldn't do that. The boost bypass valve is really just utilized at lower engine speeds to improve fuel econony and give the air somewhere to go when you let completely off the throttle. It then just recirculates the air in the supercharger. When you are at WOT ... the boost bypass ...
- Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:59 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Re: Sticky regarding custom tune instructions
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1016
Re: Sticky regarding custom tune instructions
Mike
I think I have this right, but I just want to clarify ... since I have a U7158 with the 8r11 update for a 2001 Lightning.
Because I have this release ... I use the 05-up Ford Predator custom tune instructions ... as noted. Simple enough ... no problem.
The 05 up instructions say that I must ...
I think I have this right, but I just want to clarify ... since I have a U7158 with the 8r11 update for a 2001 Lightning.
Because I have this release ... I use the 05-up Ford Predator custom tune instructions ... as noted. Simple enough ... no problem.
The 05 up instructions say that I must ...
- Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:47 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: CMR software available to end-users?
- Replies: 143
- Views: 168281
RE: Re: RE: CMR Product Available to End Users - Training?
+1 subscribing
looks like lots of interest ... any update??
looks like lots of interest ... any update??
- Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:21 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Revision Update Instructions
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1512
Revision Update Instructions
Hi guys
I just noticed that the pdf version of the instructions is missing the following paragraph ... otherwise it would be the same as the WORD document.
"NOTE: Before updating any Predator, please restore the original backup file to the vehicle. Failure to do so may result in a loss of your ...
I just noticed that the pdf version of the instructions is missing the following paragraph ... otherwise it would be the same as the WORD document.
"NOTE: Before updating any Predator, please restore the original backup file to the vehicle. Failure to do so may result in a loss of your ...
- Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:03 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Outer DIY Tuning limits for U7158 Predator - Anyone there??
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2661
Thanks for the feedback sonicbluel
I expect you are right and I will end up needing a custom tune at some point ... but I prefer to take the tougher route first. I was just wondering what other people have already done on their own ... without getting the custom tune. How much max boost?? How much ...
I expect you are right and I will end up needing a custom tune at some point ... but I prefer to take the tougher route first. I was just wondering what other people have already done on their own ... without getting the custom tune. How much max boost?? How much ...
- Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:35 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Outer DIY Tuning limits for U7158 Predator - Anyone there??
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2661
- Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:04 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Outer DIY Tuning limits for U7158 Predator - Anyone there??
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2661
Outer DIY Tuning limits for U7158 Predator - Anyone there??
Hi all
Firstly ... this looks to be a great site ... good to see all the excellent support from the Diablosport team!! That is what really makes a product like this worthwhile!!
I have just purchased a new U7158 Predator and am about to start making mods to my truck. I am currently just going to ...
Firstly ... this looks to be a great site ... good to see all the excellent support from the Diablosport team!! That is what really makes a product like this worthwhile!!
I have just purchased a new U7158 Predator and am about to start making mods to my truck. I am currently just going to ...
- Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:12 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: U7158 - Harware Releases
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2160
U7158 - Harware Releases
Hi
I just searched the postings but came up short on this one.
Is there any way to tell what version of hardware you have for the U7158 Lightning/HD Predator??
I noticed somewhere that if the unit has a black back ... it may be one of the newer versions ... but could not find which one. I believe ...
I just searched the postings but came up short on this one.
Is there any way to tell what version of hardware you have for the U7158 Lightning/HD Predator??
I noticed somewhere that if the unit has a black back ... it may be one of the newer versions ... but could not find which one. I believe ...