Search found 7 matches
- Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:37 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune question
- Replies: 1
- Views: 995
Intune question
Got a custom tune installed. However, I've read the manuals, read through the search. Is there somewhere that explains all the choices in the tuning menu and exactly what they do ?
- Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:26 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune Screen Calibration
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1169
Intune Screen Calibration
Got my intune back from Diablo. Sent it in for repair cause it froze. Took 7 weeks from the day they picked it up to the day it was returned.
The screen wasnt calibrated propperly, i'd try and touch an icon and hit the one below it. Tried the screen calibration to fix this.
It gives me 5 rows of ...
The screen wasnt calibrated propperly, i'd try and touch an icon and hit the one below it. Tried the screen calibration to fix this.
It gives me 5 rows of ...
- Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:34 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Intune Freezes
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2511
RE: Intune Freezes
Thanks. unit shipped on the 25th. received it a couple days ago.
- Thu May 17, 2012 1:04 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Intune Freezes
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2511
RE: Intune Freezes
Update :
It's now been over 3 weeks since Diablosport has received my Intune. It was received at their RMA department on the 24th of April. I have emailed Brian @ Diablo a couple of times. I was assured they had a fix over a week ago, but have yet to receive any information. I was told they wouldn't ...
It's now been over 3 weeks since Diablosport has received my Intune. It was received at their RMA department on the 24th of April. I have emailed Brian @ Diablo a couple of times. I was assured they had a fix over a week ago, but have yet to receive any information. I was told they wouldn't ...
- Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:58 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Intune Freezes
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2511
RE: Intune Freezes
Heres a quick update. Vehicleprogrammers.com was quick to respond and got Diablosport to contact me and they arranged to have ups pick up the defective intune. Unfortunately they wont receive it till the the 24th. Which is today. Already been almost 2 weeks since this all started. Now I guess we'll ...
- Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:24 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Intune Freezes
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2511
RE: Intune Freezes
Thanks guys, I contacted Vehicleprogrammers.com and they said they called Diablosport and they are going to generate a "call tag" for a pick up and will take care of the issue directly with me. I have no idea what a call tag is or how this will play out. They asked me for the serial number, which ...
- Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:29 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Intune Freezes
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2511
Intune Freezes
Bought the intune From Vehicleprogrammers.com, arrived today and followed the quick start instructions. Plugged into computer, and the loading bar sits at 30%.
http://a.yfrog.com/img804/9107/o4hs.jpg
Tried 2 other computers, and in car as well. Same out come.
Callled Diablo sport Tech at 5:10pm ...
http://a.yfrog.com/img804/9107/o4hs.jpg
Tried 2 other computers, and in car as well. Same out come.
Callled Diablo sport Tech at 5:10pm ...