Search found 42 matches
- Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:44 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: New laptop
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7702
RE: Re: RE: New laptop
thank u so much
- Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:41 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: New laptop
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7702
RE: New laptop
I am trying to get my CMR working. Loaded everything with what I beleive to be the latest software, opened CMR, it asked me to register, I put in my registration info and it said registration successful restart CMR. Now if I restart it ask me for the same info again and again
- Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:36 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: New laptop
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7702
RE: New laptop
CMR software
- Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:27 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: New laptop
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7702
New laptop
Need to register Thanks
- Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:18 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Predator not working !!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5137
RE: Predator not working !!
So what i should do now ?
- Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:25 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Predator not working !!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5137
RE: Predator not working !!
Yes its the car we want instill it
- Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:21 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Predator not working !!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5137
RE: Predator not working !!
PCM : BLANK
Vin : A73W46H276623
Vin : A73W46H276623
- Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:05 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Predator not working !!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5137
RE: Predator not working !!
it go right to the install tune option .
I cant get extract .It show problem on the screen extract calid error (2)
I cant get extract .It show problem on the screen extract calid error (2)
- Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:26 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Predator not working !!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5137
- Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:25 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Predator not working !!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5137
RE: Predator not working !!
Yes It show unknown
- Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:50 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Predator not working !!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5137
RE: Predator not working !!
It show This Predator is locked to another vehicle than Next , Next than it will come Diablo Page option .
- Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:34 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Predator not working !!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5137
RE: Predator not working !!
I buyet This Predator new it come with Vortech Superchargers Kit .
- Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:17 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Predator not working !!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5137
RE: Predator not working !!
we did this first steps .
- Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:44 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Predator not working !!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5137
RE: Predator not working !!
First i was using U7135 now i want use VR7135 i get locked number and The is Predator is locked to another vehicle
- Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:57 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Predator not working !!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5137
Predator not working !!
Hello ,
I have new Predator Diablo Suport VR7135 . I cant install the Predator in my car for supercharger . The Predator show me message this tool match backup for vehicle backup(4)
Thanks
I have new Predator Diablo Suport VR7135 . I cant install the Predator in my car for supercharger . The Predator show me message this tool match backup for vehicle backup(4)
Thanks