Search found 7 matches

by vis184
Tue May 01, 2012 9:22 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Help with my new trinity
Replies: 12
Views: 6554

RE: Help with my new trinity

Turning UAC off on windows worked, thanks again Lew. Got injector slope tuned now, just need to get some driving in again to get some follow up logs to confirm, then the fun begins with WOT logs.
by vis184
Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:38 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Help with my new trinity
Replies: 12
Views: 6554

RE: Help with my new trinity

Ok, thanks Lew. Will give this a shot tomorrow, I need to be up in four hours to go to to a training course 3 hours away. Would have been nice to get my LTFT's adjusted a bit so I could do some follow up logs on the drive tomorrow, I suppose they can wait.
by vis184
Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:49 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Help with my new trinity
Replies: 12
Views: 6554

RE: Help with my new trinity

Ok, so what do I have to do to get it fixed? Or just wait?
by vis184
Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:33 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Help with my new trinity
Replies: 12
Views: 6554

RE: Help with my new trinity

Ok...onto a new issue, did a pile of driving today, created two 20 minute logs of cruise data to get my LTFT's dialed in. Got home updated DS Dataviewer to latest version, got logs off trinity and converted to .csv, downloaded dslogredux 2011 x64 ver. 10.1.0.0. When using dslogredux when I verify ...
by vis184
Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:51 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Help with my new trinity
Replies: 12
Views: 6554

RE: Help with my new trinity

Ok, thank you very much for your help and the quick responses. Found and cleaned up my stock MAF, will install that tomorrow, then will start some logging. Actually was just reading about dslogredux on another thread will download the software and go from there. Thanks again for the help.
by vis184
Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:56 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Help with my new trinity
Replies: 12
Views: 6554

RE: Help with my new trinity

Ok, that kind of sucks but if it messes with the tune I guess i'll put the stocker back in if it is going to help. When I do logging should I do logs pulling my trailer or just regular driving unloaded?
by vis184
Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Help with my new trinity
Replies: 12
Views: 6554

Help with my new trinity

Trinity version 1r08e in a 2006 GMC 1500 with a 5.3
I just purchased a new trinity and so far I like it but just need some tips on tweaking it to get the full potential out of it. I am a licensed mechanic but work on big bore diesel engines so changing parameters with the trinity with a gas engine I ...

Go to advanced search