Search found 11 matches
- Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:58 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: reading codes on a 2003 chrysler town & counrty
- Replies: 1
- Views: 917
reading codes on a 2003 chrysler town & counrty
I tried to read the codes on the wifes van and it wont see the van at all. Any advice on this.
- Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: ADJUSTABLE PARAMETERS
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1998
Re: ADJUSTABLE PARAMETERS
Thank-you!!!!
- Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:28 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: ADJUSTABLE PARAMETERS
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1998
Re: ADJUSTABLE PARAMETERS
Im just checking in to see if anybody has any answers to my question!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:12 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: ADJUSTABLE PARAMETERS
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1998
Re: ADJUSTABLE PARAMETERS
Hey, does anybody have any answers?? It would be nice to know whats going on!!!
- Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:06 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: ADJUSTABLE PARAMETERS
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1998
ADJUSTABLE PARAMETERS
I have a 2009 dodge 1500 5.7l, and when I go the adjustable parameters there are only two there: tire size and limited slip. I was wondering where the other ones are?
Heres the list on the web site:
CALIBRATE SPEEDO FOR TIRE SIZE
SHIFT POINTS
COOLING FAN CONTROL
FUEL RICH/LEAN ADJUSTMENT
SPARK ...
Heres the list on the web site:
CALIBRATE SPEEDO FOR TIRE SIZE
SHIFT POINTS
COOLING FAN CONTROL
FUEL RICH/LEAN ADJUSTMENT
SPARK ...
- Sat May 12, 2012 11:11 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: inTune Touchscreen Calibration
- Replies: 23
- Views: 15245
RE: Calibration
Mine would go to the calibration screen after that it would the ask for the code, they told me that they couldnt do the code over the phone I have to send it back to them. I would reset it and the calibration screen would come back up and then the code again.
- Sat May 12, 2012 6:57 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: inTune Touchscreen Calibration
- Replies: 23
- Views: 15245
Calibration
You will have to get intouch with Diablosport and get it sent back to them and they have to reset it. Mine is there right now, because of this problem. Mine did this to me when I updated to the newest firmware for my Dodge Truck 2009 5.7 issue last week. They told me that it can only be reset with ...
- Wed May 02, 2012 9:56 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Dodge Ram 09 hemi - failed to read pcm Original Backup
- Replies: 46
- Views: 9129
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: ram...
I'm having the same problem with mine, please send it to me!!!
- Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:14 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: 2009 Dodge 5.7 wont tune
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3554
2009 Dodge 5.7 wont tune
Anybody have anything I need to try!!!! Or do I just need to call tech support!!!!
- Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:19 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: 2009 Dodge won't tune i 1000
- Replies: 43
- Views: 11044
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won
Im having the same problem also!!!!! Hope they fix it soon!! It sucks having a $400 paper weight!!!! 
- Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:16 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: intune problems
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3349
Re: RE: intune problems
ok tech support was a big help (realy they were), they had me do some reseting of the updates and a few other settings. now the problem seems to be the when i go to write the tune, it refuses to save the factory tune and just says that it failed to save pcm tune. i have disconnected the battery 3 ...