Search found 5 matches

by SXTDemon
Fri May 18, 2012 5:15 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Intune freezes when connecting
Replies: 6
Views: 3130

RE: Intune freezes when connecting

Good news, tryed tuning my car again...no go still gave me the same PCM calibration error. So I tried updating it on my computer and it updated, I hooked it back up to my car and it recognized it. I was then able to tune my car. :D
by SXTDemon
Thu May 17, 2012 9:51 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Intune freezes when connecting
Replies: 6
Views: 3130

RE: Intune freezes when connecting

Well I just received my replacement intune today, so when I got it home I plugged it into my computer and got it updated all went smooth. So I go and hook it up to my 2010 Charger SXT 3.5, when I try to tune it I get this message "PCM calibration for Vin# is currently not supported. Check for a ...
by SXTDemon
Tue May 01, 2012 7:05 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Intune freezes when connecting
Replies: 6
Views: 3130

RE: Intune freezes when connecting

I received my shipping information from Rob at Vehicleprogrammers, he was very quick to respond to my request and gave me lots of options(refund, exchange, or upgrade to a different unit). I would recommend vehicleprogrammers.com to anyone looking for new programmer, I'm very pleased with their ...
by SXTDemon
Tue May 01, 2012 2:29 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Intune freezes when connecting
Replies: 6
Views: 3130

RE: Intune freezes when connecting

I just submitted a return request to vehicleprogammers on their site, now I'm waiting for a return authorization email. I'm hoping to get the return process started as soon as possible.
by SXTDemon
Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Intune freezes when connecting
Replies: 6
Views: 3130

Intune freezes when connecting

I just received my intune today, I connect it to my computer and it begins updating. It then begins the touch screen calibration after that it then goes to some voltage test, thats where things went bad. It could not perform this test it gave the option to retry or skip, retried it 3 times with no ...

Go to advanced search