Search found 5 matches

by 06stallion
Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: Low end power
Replies: 9
Views: 3594

RE: Low end power

Well, It just looks like that I will have to get a custom tune. Is there anyone who knows some one that knows his stuff on Mustangs in the Central Florida area?? Please let me know. Thanks for the imput.
by 06stallion
Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:26 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: Low end power
Replies: 9
Views: 3594

RE: Low end power

I just put in the steeda firm shift tune (diablo predator) with some mods in the tune. The traction control is programed (off). The car runs like an animal when the car whines up. But out of the gate, the car can't even squak the tires.
by 06stallion
Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:35 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: Low end power
Replies: 9
Views: 3594

RE: Low end power

My Mustang is a automatic. I went from a 3.23 to a 3.73. The issue is when i put pedal to the metal, there is no instant throttle response.
by 06stallion
Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:26 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: Low end power
Replies: 9
Views: 3594

RE: Low end power

The modifications that I made on the car are... BBK Intake system, BBK Throttle Body, BBK Underdrive Pulleys, BBK Headers, Mac H-Pipe, Solid Drive shaft, 3.73 gear, flowmaster exhaust, and your progamer. Please let me know what I should do. Thank you very much. :D
by 06stallion
Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:59 am
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: Low end power
Replies: 9
Views: 3594

Low end power

Hi, you guys have a great product and it has done wonders on my 06 mustang gt. I have a slight issue though. I programed the car, using some of your suggestive tunes with some modifications. The issue is when I punch it from a dead stop, I don"t have that instant throttle response. High end... The ...

Go to advanced search