Search found 6 matches

by corsair2002
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:34 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Intune/PC info
Replies: 76
Views: 131921

Re: Intune/PC info

I am trying to update my i-1000-DCX for my 2013 Ram 1500. It said that an update was needed for the current PCM. What is the best method to update? I downloaded Ignition, and it detects the tuner and says it has updates available. It downloads files and then says installing, but the screen on the ...
by corsair2002
Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:59 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Error received during update
Replies: 3
Views: 3722

Re: Error received during update

Now I see I have a similar issue with the "PCM might need calibration". I updated and registered the tuner, and received a screen that says I should have an info file to download, but no file downloads.

Attached is the info file. I have gone to the truck and back to the computer 3 times, it always ...
by corsair2002
Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:38 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Error received during update
Replies: 3
Views: 3722

Re: Error received during update

Thanks for the reply, I had just been doing that and now it's up to date. Thanks!
by corsair2002
Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:22 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Error received during update
Replies: 3
Views: 3722

Error received during update

I plugged my InTune 1000 DCX in to update. It's been updating for the last 30 minutes. Now a screen popped up that says, "The current firmware revision (1r03t) cannot be replaced by the firmware package within Group_Update_4." I hit continue (my only option) and the next message says "Failed to ...
by corsair2002
Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:29 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: air sensor values C6
Replies: 2
Views: 1377

Well, when I log the values though, the ambient temperature slowly drops down, which makes sense as i start driving. So it doesn't seem to be just from startup.
by corsair2002
Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:54 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: air sensor values C6
Replies: 2
Views: 1377

air sensor values C6

I was wondering if anyone knew where the "air intake" sensor get's it's value from, is it located with the MAF? The temp that is displayed in the car has it's temperature sensor located just inside the grill. Now when I log data from the predator and choose "ambient air" and "intake air" i am ...

Go to advanced search