Ok thank you. I just feel like I might have been missing out.mikel wrote:to be honest, we havent changed anything with the 05-10 V6 LX/LC tunes for a long time, its unlikely there will be any tune changes there at all....
Search found 4 matches
- Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:34 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune update process
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1283
Re: Intune update process
- Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:58 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune update process
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1283
Intune update process
I have had my intune for a while now and had a question that I have not been able to find a answer to.
I have a 2010 v6 charger
I installed my last tune about 5 months ago.
1. Do you update your tunes that were already out?
2. how would I know if a update for my car has been released or not?
3 ...
I have a 2010 v6 charger
I installed my last tune about 5 months ago.
1. Do you update your tunes that were already out?
2. how would I know if a update for my car has been released or not?
3 ...
- Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:47 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2010 v6 charger trans adjustment/ traction control ????
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1205
RE: 2010 v6 charger trans adjustment/ traction control ????
Thanks mikel.
I get the point.
If I add bolt ons to the car is there a way to adjust for that. Like cai, exhaust, headers, bigger tb. I hear people talking about a cai tune but didn't see anything.
But I still haven't checked out quick adjust. That's next on my list. After I set my wot back to 0
I get the point.
If I add bolt ons to the car is there a way to adjust for that. Like cai, exhaust, headers, bigger tb. I hear people talking about a cai tune but didn't see anything.
But I still haven't checked out quick adjust. That's next on my list. After I set my wot back to 0
- Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:16 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2010 v6 charger trans adjustment/ traction control ????
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1205
2010 v6 charger trans adjustment/ traction control ????
i just got the intune yesterday. i spent a good hour or two up dating and connecting to my v6 charger.
im not new to performance but new to handheld tunning devices.
i live in california where 93 octane is not provided at every fuel pump so i want to tune on 91.
1.
is the "diablo tune" a 93 only ...
im not new to performance but new to handheld tunning devices.
i live in california where 93 octane is not provided at every fuel pump so i want to tune on 91.
1.
is the "diablo tune" a 93 only ...