Search found 10 matches

by pmc530
Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:52 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 09 ram and PC problems
Replies: 23
Views: 6379

RE: Re: RE: 09 ram and PC problems

Everything is working great, thanks for all the help.
by pmc530
Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:33 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 09 ram and PC problems
Replies: 23
Views: 6379

RE: Re: RE: 09 ram and PC problems

So far so good Mike! I got the original PCM saved and the diablo tune loaded on. So I went to the gas station to fill up with some 93 and noticed that my gear was stuck in 4. I couldnt move it up or down manually and also the trac control light was lit? So I filled up and everything was back to ...
by pmc530
Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:24 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 09 ram and PC problems
Replies: 23
Views: 6379

RE: 09 ram and PC problems

Ok, ill sit back, keep us posted.
by pmc530
Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:05 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 09 ram and PC problems
Replies: 23
Views: 6379

RE: 09 ram and PC problems

So just got the PC problems squared away and I was running an old version. Got it all updated and went to tune the truck.... same thing, cant read original PCM. Guy says its being worked on but cannot find reason for it as they cannot reproduce the problem. Doesnt sound like there is any kind of fix ...
by pmc530
Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:50 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 09 ram and PC problems
Replies: 23
Views: 6379

RE: 09 ram and PC problems

No, all I know is that when I read him the files I had on my intune which was tunes, files and info, he said "ok, im going to email you a file and what you're going to do is drag and drop into your intunes file" Thats all he said and then hung up with me.
by pmc530
Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:09 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 09 ram and PC problems
Replies: 23
Views: 6379

RE: 09 ram and PC problems

So talked to tech support...

1, I talked to frank I believe and informed me that the intune will not work for the 09 ram until the update is released and will email it to me when it is... thats fine but any time estimation on this update?

2, I informed him that my intune was not being read by my ...
by pmc530
Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:14 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 09 ram and PC problems
Replies: 23
Views: 6379

RE: 09 ram and PC problems

so how long is the wait time usually? Been on hold for a half hour now and what happens at 6:30 when tech support closes? I generally dont get home until about 5-5:30 on most week days.
by pmc530
Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:56 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 09 ram and PC problems
Replies: 23
Views: 6379

RE: 09 ram and PC problems

There is only an intune drive and then the CD drive that won't open because it says file is corrupt. I spent quite a bit of time looking and there is no file named diablosport or intune.exe
by pmc530
Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:09 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 09 ram and PC problems
Replies: 23
Views: 6379

09 ram and PC problems

So first off, I ordered what I thought was a predator and this thing came and I got a little worried. After looking into it, the intune replaces it I guess. Now just bought myself a new 09 ram and put an exhaust on it knowing I was getting this thing and could turn the mds off. So I get it and I ...
by pmc530
Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:44 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Intune/PC info
Replies: 76
Views: 131913

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Intune/PC info

So im having all kinds of problems. One, I have the 09 ram in mass, no electronic mods that I know of, and it says it cant read pcm? Any reason for this, seems to be a problem. Also, I plugged it into my comp and it cant read driver, there is no "diablosport" on my comp. only "intune" file and there ...

Go to advanced search