I have a 2012 Z71 5.3 4x4 if you want to use it, currently located north of you in Port Orange. It's got a Supermodulation ported throttle body and a Volant Intake on it, other than that it's stock. Let me know.
-Todd How about you? Im game :)
Sadly probably going to have to back out. I've got ...
Search found 4 matches
- Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:28 am
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 08-12 Colorados, Canyons, and H3's needed!
- Replies: 23
- Views: 21800
- Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:48 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 08-12 Colorados, Canyons, and H3's needed!
- Replies: 23
- Views: 21800
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2012 V8
Trinity/inTune will log it currently...
I was going to buy a Trinity after I talked to you voice a couple of months ago but, when I called back a week later and talked to someone else, I was told "no way for the Colorado and it won't work" so I didn't buy it. I'm interested in the Trinity more ...
I was going to buy a Trinity after I talked to you voice a couple of months ago but, when I called back a week later and talked to someone else, I was told "no way for the Colorado and it won't work" so I didn't buy it. I'm interested in the Trinity more ...
- Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:29 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 08-12 Colorados, Canyons, and H3's needed!
- Replies: 23
- Views: 21800
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2012 V8
Hey Mike,
If that, 'when can you bring it down' was directed at me, then we need to talk! I'm leaving on vacation the 28th to head to Michigan, and plan on driving the truck. If you want I can probably get it down there Thursday evening, if I can get it back Saturday. If it's a one-day thing, I can ...
If that, 'when can you bring it down' was directed at me, then we need to talk! I'm leaving on vacation the 28th to head to Michigan, and plan on driving the truck. If you want I can probably get it down there Thursday evening, if I can get it back Saturday. If it's a one-day thing, I can ...
- Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:55 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 08-12 Colorados, Canyons, and H3's needed!
- Replies: 23
- Views: 21800
RE: 2012 V8
I have a 2012 Z71 5.3 4x4 if you want to use it, currently located north of you in Port Orange. It's got a Supermodulation ported throttle body and a Volant Intake on it, other than that it's stock. Let me know.
-Todd
-Todd