Search found 3 matches
- Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:37 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Diesel
- Topic: 2008 U7186 9r15 tune wont install
- Replies: 25
- Views: 17441
- Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:45 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Diesel
- Topic: 2008 duramax U7186 update troubles
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6654
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2008 duramax U7186 update troubles
could a low voltage at the obdII port affect the predator when loading a tune? Maybe the predator draws too much power and can't complete the tune loading. After the update 9r15 I noticed the tuner was taking a lot more time to load and operate.
- Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:18 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Diesel
- Topic: 2008 duramax U7186 update troubles
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6654
2008 duramax U7186 update troubles
hi guys
I tried loading the towing tune in my 2008 duramax after the new update 9r15
I initially let the programmer download a backup of my ECU, then started the towing flash. The tune seemed to be loading fine, but after a couple minutes it said there was an error loading the program into the ...
I tried loading the towing tune in my 2008 duramax after the new update 9r15
I initially let the programmer download a backup of my ECU, then started the towing flash. The tune seemed to be loading fine, but after a couple minutes it said there was an error loading the program into the ...