Search found 10 matches

by ocapote26
Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:49 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: grand cherokee 2011
Replies: 1
Views: 1212

grand cherokee 2011

stop with the trinity to the grand cherokee 2011, there will be an update for that truck?
by ocapote26
Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:43 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I need to
Replies: 9
Views: 2568

RE: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I nee

for the jeep grand cherokee 2011 does the devil sport? and if does not work when would a diablosport for grand cherokee 2011?
by ocapote26
Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:53 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I need to
Replies: 9
Views: 2568

RE: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I nee

If I speak Spanish so I have a little trouble writing in English
by ocapote26
Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:26 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I need to
Replies: 9
Views: 2568

RE: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I nee

I like I do to restore the stock in the vehicle?
by ocapote26
Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:53 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I need to
Replies: 9
Views: 2568

Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I need to

I give here when I get update tool after a mini text box that says original backup warning after I get another box which tells me to enter a password that you have to give me.
by ocapote26
Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:34 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: update of crom
Replies: 9
Views: 2909

RE: update of crom

I will capture the screen and the way you
by ocapote26
Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:42 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: update of crom
Replies: 9
Views: 2909

RE: update of crom

not this time so I asked to update the CROM is a password that you have to give me because in the box where it says to enter the password says I have to contact the technical support of DiabloSport and you give me.
by ocapote26
Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:30 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: update of crom
Replies: 9
Views: 2909

RE: update of crom

If I get to put a password on DiabloSport Tech support has q give me the box where it says I have to put the password
by ocapote26
Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:51 am
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: update of crom
Replies: 9
Views: 2909

update of crom

to update the trinity DiabloSport crom my password asks me where I get me that password?
by ocapote26
Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:34 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: DiabloSport problems with my trinity t-1000
Replies: 6
Views: 9281

DiabloSport problems with my trinity t-1000

how do I reset my trinity DiabloSport t-1000, it is like new

Go to advanced search