Search found 4 matches
- Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:59 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: JEEP
- Replies: 0
- Views: 827
JEEP
How do I reset my Trinity T-1000 put new, because last year I bought for a grand cherokee 2011 but there was no update now that the update I feel the same as last year that I can not upgrade because I asked a password. Then I need you to tell me how to reset my trinity to update.
- Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:58 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: JEED GRAND CHEROKEE 2011
- Replies: 1
- Views: 982
JEED GRAND CHEROKEE 2011
I can not update my trinity because I asked for a password when I do the steps to update the video.
- Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:13 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: this is a steal.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1610
this is a steal.
have an amazon error because if fits sale grand cherokee 2011 and it does not serve and I am in Venezuela and then with the DiabloSport ago if not working. Here is the page.
http://www.amazon.com/DiabloSport-T1000-Trinity-Dashboard-Diagnostic/dp/B001PP4TY2/ref=au_pf_pfg_s?ie=UTF8&Make=Jeep%7C42 ...
http://www.amazon.com/DiabloSport-T1000-Trinity-Dashboard-Diagnostic/dp/B001PP4TY2/ref=au_pf_pfg_s?ie=UTF8&Make=Jeep%7C42 ...
- Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:31 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: DiabloSport problems with my trinity t-1000
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9274
RE: DiabloSport problems with my trinity t-1000
Hi, One question how do I put my trinity DiabloSport T-1000 as it came, I mean it is as if he had bought new that the other person to whom it sells the same lick with his team of PC and everything as new Trinity