Search found 16 matches

by johnnyk416
Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:26 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: c&l cai
Replies: 11
Views: 3901

Mike wondering if I can get the C&L street intake tune back. I have been using the generic 85MM tune and the car just didn't seem to have as much power. So i did a little research on the C&L intake, come to find out that the street intake is only 83MM.

I guess I can just keep adjusting the 85MM ...
by johnnyk416
Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:15 am
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: MAF adjustment on U7145
Replies: 4
Views: 1902

Re: RE: Re: RE: MAF adjustment on U7145

tuningss wrote:PM me.
DONE!!
by johnnyk416
Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:52 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: MAF adjustment on U7145
Replies: 4
Views: 1902

Re: RE: MAF adjustment on U7145

Adjusts the airflow that the engine is expecting to see which in turn calculates fuel and and load. Basically, increasing the maf will increase fuel.

Thanks.

Wondering if I can pick your brain...... I have an '07 Mustang GT with just a C&L street intake w/o the insert and pypebombs muffler ...
by johnnyk416
Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:35 am
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: MAF adjustment on U7145
Replies: 4
Views: 1902

MAF adjustment on U7145

What does it do?
by johnnyk416
Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:38 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: c&l cai
Replies: 11
Views: 3901

Mike I have another question, on the rev limit it lists rev limit 1,2,&3. I have a 5 spd and have changed it to the manual trans in the menu, but don't understand why there are 3 different settings. Also is there a way to set a limit in nuetral on the revs??
by johnnyk416
Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:35 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: c&l cai
Replies: 11
Views: 3901

bamachips wrote:There are two C&L intakes, a 78mm street and 95mm racer, the 85mm tune will not cover them both.
I have the street intake without the insert.
by johnnyk416
Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:31 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: c&l cai
Replies: 11
Views: 3901

Thanks Mike :D
by johnnyk416
Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:30 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: c&l cai
Replies: 11
Views: 3901

c&l cai

Updated my U7145 to the latest crom and now I don't have an option for my C&L CAI........why? And what tune should I choose now?

Thanks
John
by johnnyk416
Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:20 pm
Forum: Predator Ford Gas
Topic: Crom info
Replies: 1
Views: 1063

Crom info

I recently bought a used U7145 and it is loaded with crom 8ro7. I plan to update it just wondering what the differences are between the one on it and the latest crom.

Thanks
John
by johnnyk416
Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:03 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: WHAT HAPPENED???????
Replies: 29
Views: 10338

Hey Mike any update?????????? You do reallize that SCT has successfully tuned an '04 DR right :wink: . I know they can't do anything with forced induction and I really don't care about forced induction I just want a tuner that will work with my cold air and lean me out (I.E. Superchips) :D , and I ...
by johnnyk416
Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:16 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: WHAT HAPPENED???????
Replies: 29
Views: 10338

Re: RE: REAR O2

HEMIFISH2004 wrote:i tried them too, then tried mil eliminators (little splice in transistor) neither work, not even in combination. the truck needs this tuner. the long tubes with no cats makes the sc tune run super rich.
I would think it would make the truck run lean??
by johnnyk416
Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:40 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: WHAT HAPPENED???????
Replies: 29
Views: 10338

LOL, and they already have stated that tuning for forced induction will not be possible for at least a while...we've already crossed that bridge....
...and the DR tool will be no more than our current Hemi tool.

Thanks

I keep hearing empty promises. You say your programmer is capable of all ...
by johnnyk416
Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:29 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: WHAT HAPPENED???????
Replies: 29
Views: 10338

I like how my link got removed that talked about SCT's tuner :evil: . Diablo getting scared cause there not gonna be the first tuner out that can do custome tunes.

Maybe you guys could find out who supplies SCT with there hardware and get your tuner up and goin.


ok guys yes diablo and sct are ...
by johnnyk416
Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:33 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: WHAT HAPPENED???????
Replies: 29
Views: 10338

I like how my link got removed that talked about SCT's tuner :evil: . Diablo getting scared cause there not gonna be the first tuner out that can do custome tunes.

Maybe you guys could find out who supplies SCT with there hardware and get your tuner up and goin.
by johnnyk416
Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:09 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: WHAT HAPPENED???????
Replies: 29
Views: 10338

Re: RE: WHAT HAPPENED???????

Black05Hemi wrote:SCT doesn't have a Hemi tuner for Ram's that i'm aware of...Mike deleted the thread, they're still working on the tuner
You know as much as I do. Have you read this post lately

link removed by admin

Go to advanced search