Search found 24 matches
- Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:38 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Stolen programmer
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1363
Stolen programmer
I have had an inTune for a number of years now on my 09 Silverado with a custom tune by Lew. This last weekend, my truck was broken into and they decided to grab the handheld tuner from my glove box. The truck is currently still tuned, and I've got another tuner that my sister isn't using. I think I ...
- Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:23 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: inTune not recognized by WINDOWS XP
- Replies: 48
- Views: 24380
Re: inTune not recognized by WINDOWS XP
Yeah, it worked on another computer. Still no luck with my laptop even though it worked fine a couple months ago.
- Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:41 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: inTune not recognized by WINDOWS XP
- Replies: 48
- Views: 24380
Re: inTune not recognized by WINDOWS XP
It accepted the file you gave me and went through it's process but I'm still not getting the updater or CD drive option.
- Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:35 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: inTune not recognized by WINDOWS XP
- Replies: 48
- Views: 24380
Re: inTune not recognized by WINDOWS XP
Here you go.mikel wrote:post the info.xml file pelase
- Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:33 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: inTune not recognized by WINDOWS XP
- Replies: 48
- Views: 24380
Re: inTune not recognized by WINDOWS XP
Did this issue ever get figured out? I'm trying to update my intune to hopefully get tcm support and it's not showing up as a CD drive, only as an external device. It worked a couple months ago on this computer but now it won't show or open the .exe file so there's no way for me to get the updates.
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:29 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: ABS and Servic Brake System light
- Replies: 115
- Views: 28823
Re: ABS and Servic Brake System light
I've noticed with mine that speed is what gets the ABS warning light to come on, not time. Right around 40mph it'll start flashing, but not really ever below that. 2007 Silverado 5.3
- Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:01 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2007 Silverado 5.3L
- Replies: 1
- Views: 888
Re: 2007 Silverado 5.3L
Any idea when you might be able to fix this issue? I'm not really comfortable driving the truck with the ABS freaking out...
- Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:28 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2007 Silverado 5.3L
- Replies: 1
- Views: 888
2007 Silverado 5.3L
I installed the tune onto a 2007 Silverado with the 5.3L engine. Everything works fine up until about 35/40 mph when the ABS warning lights start flashing on the dash. The truck has slightly larger than stock tires (305/50R20) but this never happened before the tune. I tried inputting tire size ...
- Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:26 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
- Replies: 29
- Views: 6737
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
Any luck with that tune?
- Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:38 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
- Replies: 29
- Views: 6737
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
My bad. Here you go.
- Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:17 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
- Replies: 29
- Views: 6737
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
Hey Mike, did you see this?
- Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:00 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
- Replies: 29
- Views: 6737
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
It's still not working. The ECM tuning works fine but there's nothing at all about any TCM/tranny info.
When I download and install this latest file, I can tune just the ECM. When I install this latest file and then update the inTune, I'm back to having an unsupported vehicle when I plug it into ...
When I download and install this latest file, I can tune just the ECM. When I install this latest file and then update the inTune, I'm back to having an unsupported vehicle when I plug it into ...
- Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:40 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
- Replies: 29
- Views: 6737
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
Ok so I'm gonna continue to be a pain in your butt and say that there doesn't seem to be TCM/tranny support. It doesn't create a TCM/tranny backup file either. The ECM tuning works fine, I have it installed right now and was able to change things on it.
- Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:31 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
- Replies: 29
- Views: 6737
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
That did the trick. Thanks for all your help!
- Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:20 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
- Replies: 29
- Views: 6737
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
Any progress being made?