Search found 14 matches
- Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:37 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune won't read Analog 2
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2531
Re: Intune won't read Analog 2
Well, unfortunately for me, my warranty expired in May. I had purchased the Intune pro-actively ahead of when I would need it for my build. Again, unfortunately for me, the build took longer than expected and wasn't ready until a couple of weeks ago. Of course, as luck would have it, that's when I ...
- Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:02 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune won't read Analog 2
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2531
Re: Intune won't read Analog 2
So, I cut/filed the base of the digikey plug to make the diameter small enough to fit into the Intune's recessed input. The plug is definitely in as far as possible now. I tested it with the ignition on (AF sensor sends 5 volts - confirmed with volt meter) and the Intune connection is eratic ...
- Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:16 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune won't read Analog 2
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2531
Re: Intune won't read Analog 2
I tested the cable end and it goes into the Intune as far as it can to the point where it "clicks", but it doesn't read analog 2. However, if I push hard on the cable it does start to read analog 2, but it's eratic, obviously because it's not making a solid connection. So, either the prong on the ...
- Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:31 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune won't read Analog 2
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2531
Re: Intune won't read Analog 2
Possibly. I didn't want to try forcing any further as it seems to be in as far as it will go, but I can try. Could there be an issue with the number of PID's I'm logging? Would the Intune "bump" analog 2 because it just can't read any more PID's?
- Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:12 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune won't read Analog 2
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2531
Re: Intune won't read Analog 2
Yes. I rewired the AF output to analog 1 and the FP output to analog 2 on the digikey cable and then reconfigured the inputs on my Intune. I got the correct AF readings from analog 1, but nothing for FP on analog 2. Again, if I check the volt output on the digikey cable, both analog 1 and analog 2 ...
- Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:59 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune won't read Analog 2
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2531
Intune won't read Analog 2
I've got a fuel pressure sensor and a wideband sensor, both Aeroforce, with the outputs wired to a digikey plug (http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=CP-2204-ND). The FP sensor is wired to Analog 1 and the AF to analog 2. I have tested the outputs from the digikey plug ...
- Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:58 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune Touchscreen
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4652
Re: Intune Touchscreen
Thank you. If what you just typed was actually the wording in the warranty section of the manual, I think it would be less confusing than what it says now.mikel wrote:There will be no charge for any repairs that were not caused by intentional misuse...
- Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:32 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune Touchscreen
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4652
Re: Intune Touchscreen
thats a bit misleading...if you go all the way to the bottom of the page it shows that defective returns under warranty with a receipt are shipping cost only, but it should say shipping to us only.
I agree. If the customer only has to pay shipping costs back to DS, that's what it should say.
So ...
I agree. If the customer only has to pay shipping costs back to DS, that's what it should say.
So ...
- Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:13 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune Touchscreen
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4652
Re: Intune Touchscreen
Well, for starters, any warranty repairs are returned on our dime, you only pay to send it here, so it will only cost as much as you pay to get it here ;)
Not trying to get into a p***ing match, but from your website's RMA page:
"The customer will be responsible for all freight expenses. For more ...
Not trying to get into a p***ing match, but from your website's RMA page:
"The customer will be responsible for all freight expenses. For more ...
- Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:50 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Torque Management on 05 dodge ram 1500 4.7l
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5522
Re: Torque Management on 05 dodge ram 1500 4.7l
What part of this poor guy's original question was not English enough to understand?Andrew.S wrote:What do you mean by pcm tune . . .
- Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:29 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune Touchscreen
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4652
Re: Intune Touchscreen
Another update. I received my Intune as a b-day gift from my wife. As I'm going through the RMA "rules", I see that you must send a copy of the original receipt with the product when you return it and that the customer is responsible for freight costs. No problem, I tell the wife and she tells me ...
- Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:40 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune Touchscreen
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4652
Re: Intune Touchscreen
Update for anyone else with this issue. Just got off the phone with Tech Support. Tried to do the touchscreen calibration procedure, but couldn't. The calibration procedure requires using a stylus/end of a ball point pen to touch the center of a very small 'x'. However, my Intune has a mind of it's ...
- Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:22 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune Touchscreen
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4652
Re: Intune Touchscreen
Ok, thanks. Is there such a thing as the "best time to call"?
- Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:37 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune Touchscreen
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4652
Intune Touchscreen
The touchscreen on my Intune has a mind of its own. When I'm trying to access an item from the menu, it will sometimes randomly choose another menu item. I was in the Analog config menu trying to set up my AFR sensor and it would randomly select characters and at one point was stuck on the ...