Search found 61 matches
- Tue Jun 23, 2026 4:41 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Probably a dumb question, but I gotta ask it anyway...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 918
Re: Probably a dumb question, but I gotta ask it anyway...
Im curious about the U0100, and what exactly you are doing when it comes up. How many times have you read the vehicle with the device?
I've done this a handful of times. I follow all the screen prompts, turn to run when it says so, unplug it when it say unplug. Throws the code every time. Again ...
- Tue Jun 23, 2026 1:59 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Probably a dumb question, but I gotta ask it anyway...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 918
Re: Probably a dumb question, but I gotta ask it anyway...
Thanks for sticking with this for me Mike. I appreciate it.
The U0100 is not uncommon in some cases, but I wouldn't expect it every time you use the device. Be sure to follow any key cycle prompts at the end of a read or write which is there to clear any codes left by the process. The U0100 is ...
The U0100 is not uncommon in some cases, but I wouldn't expect it every time you use the device. Be sure to follow any key cycle prompts at the end of a read or write which is there to clear any codes left by the process. The U0100 is ...
- Mon Jun 22, 2026 3:59 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Probably a dumb question, but I gotta ask it anyway...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 918
Re: Probably a dumb question, but I gotta ask it anyway...
Sorry, I should have clarified. 2022 Chrysler 300S hemi. All I’ve done so far is just hooked the T2 to the factory PCM to copy the factory settings. However, some funky things started to happen when I did that: It lost communication with the factory PCM and threw U0100. (I use the T2 to clear it, no ...
- Sat Jun 20, 2026 10:50 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Probably a dumb question, but I gotta ask it anyway...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 918
Probably a dumb question, but I gotta ask it anyway...
I have a T2, an unlocked PCM, as well as my factory PCM that is still in the car.
Say I pop in the unlocked PCM, flash the tune, and disaster strikes: the unit freezes, I can't recover the factory tune and the car is bricked. Even better! It happens on a Friday night and I can't reach out to you ...
Say I pop in the unlocked PCM, flash the tune, and disaster strikes: the unit freezes, I can't recover the factory tune and the car is bricked. Even better! It happens on a Friday night and I can't reach out to you ...
- Fri Oct 31, 2025 11:07 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Swap back to original ECU
- Replies: 6
- Views: 477
Re: Swap back to original ECU
Jeeze… I almost had heart failure!
My voltage while I’m running down the highway is 14.2 V. That should be enough right?
My voltage while I’m running down the highway is 14.2 V. That should be enough right?
- Thu Oct 30, 2025 5:22 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Swap back to original ECU
- Replies: 6
- Views: 477
Re: Swap back to original ECU
Ugh… what are the odds of that happening? Sounds like I should avoid putting the transmission tune on it.
- Wed Oct 29, 2025 12:09 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Swap back to original ECU
- Replies: 6
- Views: 477
Swap back to original ECU
Hi everyone,
Very quick question: I happen to have my original ECU and my unlocked ECU. Let me throw this out there.
Say I install the unlocked ECU and begin to tune, and then disaster strikes, the tune fails to upload and I can’t restore to stock tune. Would I be able to just simply remove the ...
Very quick question: I happen to have my original ECU and my unlocked ECU. Let me throw this out there.
Say I install the unlocked ECU and begin to tune, and then disaster strikes, the tune fails to upload and I can’t restore to stock tune. Would I be able to just simply remove the ...
- Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:04 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Ignition Updater not connecting to Diablo server
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1133
Re: Ignition Updater not connecting to Diablo server
It was Mike. Everything updated perfectly. Sorry, forgot to follow up on the post.
BTW, was going to call to ask customer support but I’ll just ask you here. I did the core swap exchange program, but I’m approaching the 14 day limit, because I haven’t had a lot of time to finish swapping out the ...
BTW, was going to call to ask customer support but I’ll just ask you here. I did the core swap exchange program, but I’m approaching the 14 day limit, because I haven’t had a lot of time to finish swapping out the ...
- Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:31 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Ignition Updater not connecting to Diablo server
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1133
Ignition Updater not connecting to Diablo server
Hello all,
I went to update my T2 before another attempt to swap my PCM and finally tune my vehicle.
When I connected my T2 to the Windows PC to update I got a prompt that it failed to connect to the server. I tried it the Wifi way and I got a prompt: DOWNLOAD OF UPDATE FAILED. AN ERROR OCCURRED ...
I went to update my T2 before another attempt to swap my PCM and finally tune my vehicle.
When I connected my T2 to the Windows PC to update I got a prompt that it failed to connect to the server. I tried it the Wifi way and I got a prompt: DOWNLOAD OF UPDATE FAILED. AN ERROR OCCURRED ...
- Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:24 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: PCM connectors. 2022 Chrysler 300
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1272
Re: PCM connectors. 2022 Chrysler 300
Is silicone lube ok to use around electronics?
- Tue Sep 03, 2024 5:03 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: PCM connectors. 2022 Chrysler 300
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1272
Re: PCM connectors. 2022 Chrysler 300
Thanks Mike. I’ll give that a go and see what happens.
- Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:14 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: PCM connectors. 2022 Chrysler 300
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1272
PCM connectors. 2022 Chrysler 300
Hello, all
I went to remove my factory PCM on my Chrysler. Disconnected the battery, removed the cowl, unscrewed the 13 mm bolt, etc…
Following all the videos, I pulled the PCM out, pressed the center button, pulled back the latch on the connector, but the connector was stuck on the terminal. I ...
I went to remove my factory PCM on my Chrysler. Disconnected the battery, removed the cowl, unscrewed the 13 mm bolt, etc…
Following all the videos, I pulled the PCM out, pressed the center button, pulled back the latch on the connector, but the connector was stuck on the terminal. I ...
- Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:43 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: U0100
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2160
Re: U0100
P1400?! Why would you assume that’s what I was referring to? :lol:
All kidding aside, you read my mind!
Yes, according to many sources Diablosport licked that one a while ago. I think it only pops up if you were to switch the PCM back to the stock one. Mikel, correct me if I’m wrong.
Still, I ...
All kidding aside, you read my mind!
Yes, according to many sources Diablosport licked that one a while ago. I think it only pops up if you were to switch the PCM back to the stock one. Mikel, correct me if I’m wrong.
Still, I ...
- Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:08 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: U0100
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2160
Re: U0100
Thanks PJD,
BTW, while we’re on the subject of codes. Do you know of any ODB two scanners that would clear any hidden codes that only the dealer can see?
I was looking into buying this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008XN7NUG?linkCode=ssc&tag=scottykilme0c-20&creativeASIN=B008XN7NUG&asc_item-id ...
BTW, while we’re on the subject of codes. Do you know of any ODB two scanners that would clear any hidden codes that only the dealer can see?
I was looking into buying this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008XN7NUG?linkCode=ssc&tag=scottykilme0c-20&creativeASIN=B008XN7NUG&asc_item-id ...
- Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:41 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: U0100
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2160
Re: U0100
So it sounds like if it does for the code, it would be as simple as using the Trinity-2 to clear it with the diagnostic tools?