Search found 23 matches

by SRT8York
Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:27 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: dcx crom
Replies: 2
Views: 948

Re: dcx crom

Gotcha. I'm so used to seeing a dcx update that I didn't even think that it would be included in the main crom file. Thanks
by SRT8York
Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:35 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: dcx crom
Replies: 2
Views: 948

dcx crom

Am I missing something here? Where is the file? I don't see it listed on the update page.
by SRT8York
Tue May 21, 2013 9:39 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Anyone (2011+) have an Email Tune from Johan/Diablotoona?
Replies: 7
Views: 3259

Re: Anyone (2011+) have an Email Tune from Johan/Diablotoona

As far as the low end lag, that was my main concern. I won't say it's 100% perfect, but it is 80+% better at least in my opinion. I know very little, to nothing about writing tunes, sending data logs etc. But, All I did was send Johan an email saying I was looking into CMR tune and he just asked me ...
by SRT8York
Fri May 17, 2013 9:57 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Anyone (2011+) have an Email Tune from Johan/Diablotoona?
Replies: 7
Views: 3259

Re: Anyone (2011+) have an Email Tune from Johan/Diablotoona

Yes. I actually just got through getting a tune from Johan. I have a 2011 SRT with the 392. I only have an 85mm throttle body, oil catch can, CAI, 180 degree thermostat and 3" catback exhaust as mods. I can't say it added any more HP than the canned 93 octane tune + adjustments I made, but, it ...
by SRT8York
Thu May 16, 2013 3:50 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Anyone (2011+) have an Email Tune from Johan/Diablotoona?
Replies: 7
Views: 3259

Re: Anyone (2011+) have an Email Tune from Johan/Diablotoona

I'm well aware that an actual CMR tune is best, but I have an AFR gauge, so I'm not too worried about a tune running lean or rich as I could see and account for that. Thanks though.
by SRT8York
Thu May 16, 2013 3:10 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Anyone (2011+) have an Email Tune from Johan/Diablotoona?
Replies: 7
Views: 3259

Anyone (2011+) have an Email Tune from Johan/Diablotoona?

Specifically looking for people with 11/12 SRT's that have tunes, but would like information from anyone with an 11/12 of any size motor that has one. Do you think it helped? If so, was it worth it versus the canned DS tune? I've read a lot about his work on 2010's and lower, but not much out there ...
by SRT8York
Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:36 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Tuning Question - CAI and WOT
Replies: 9
Views: 4668

Re: Tuning Question - CAI and WOT

It's fine to add fuel. Diablo adds 5% to their CAI tunes off the bat. DOn't add fuel just to add fuel though. Do some logs and see if it's warranted. If you see ST or LT knock, add fuel in increments of 5% (up to 15% or so max) and see if it goes away. Adding 5% won't hurt anything if you don't ...
by SRT8York
Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:41 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Tuning Question - CAI and WOT
Replies: 9
Views: 4668

Re: Tuning Question - CAI and WOT

It's fine to add fuel. Diablo adds 5% to their CAI tunes off the bat. DOn't add fuel just to add fuel though. Do some logs and see if it's warranted. If you see ST or LT knock, add fuel in increments of 5% (up to 15% or so max) and see if it goes away. Adding 5% won't hurt anything if you don't want ...
by SRT8York
Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:18 am
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: modifying the 93 tune on 2012 dodge ram
Replies: 2
Views: 1394

Re: modifying the 93 tune on 2012 dodge ram

The best way to do it to minimize errors is to:
1. Install the original (93Oct or whatever you choose) unmodified tune.
2. After initial install, go modify the tune to change/turn off whatever parameters you wish and install the modified tune. Sometimes it will say that the modified tune failed to ...
by SRT8York
Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:27 am
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: turning off MDS
Replies: 7
Views: 5164

Re: turning off MDS

Can the trinty tuner turn off the MDS on a 2012 300srt8?

Absolutely, and it's an awesome thing!

Why would you want to do that?

Why wouldn't you want to? I bought a muscle car for a reason. And one of those isn't to drive by a ricer on the highway and them have a deeper sound than my car when ...
by SRT8York
Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:54 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Tune Adjustment Order?
Replies: 3
Views: 1302

Re: Tune Adjustment Order?

It's been a few days since I tried and all is well. I was really hesiatant on changing anything in the tunes after going through those issuses back in November. I didn't end up needing to use the QA menu as pretty much everything there was able to be modified in the tune itself. And I must say, no ...
by SRT8York
Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:37 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Tune Adjustment Order?
Replies: 3
Views: 1302

Tune Adjustment Order?

I plan on updating my tune this afternoon and wanted to get some insight. I'm still running the crom that came out in Nov and want to be able to modify some things that were not available with that version, mainly MDS. I had a hellish time the first time around where my car locked up and needed a ...
by SRT8York
Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:04 am
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: what improvmet with a trinity tune?
Replies: 4
Views: 1824

Re: what improvmet with a trinity tune?

Just as it says on this website. You should see 10hp (91 Oct tune) and 15hp (93 Oct tune).
by SRT8York
Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:00 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: What changes in a tune for CAI?
Replies: 5
Views: 1734

Re: What changes in a tune for CAI?

SRT8York,
1. So are they advising to add 5% fuel at WOT to ALL rpm ranges?
2. Do you add fuel by going to the left on the bar (as in the Rich side) and not right, (Lean)? <-- Just making sure!!!! Makes since to add to the Richness, but I am new to these adjustments.
:roll:
What I really need is ...
by SRT8York
Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:01 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: What changes in a tune for CAI?
Replies: 5
Views: 1734

Re: What changes in a tune for CAI?

That's what I figured. I planned on doing this to eliminate the very small amount of ST Knock that I was getting (no LT) anyway, so maybe this will kill 2 birds with one stone. Anyone else that has has this problem and fixed it (whether it was fuel or another fix) please chime in. Thanks!

Go to advanced search