Search found 7 matches

by cbwallace
Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:33 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: ABS and Servic Brake System light
Replies: 115
Views: 28790

Re: ABS and Servic Brake System light

My ABS light has not come on since loading a Lew custom tune! I have driven as couple of thousand miles on the tune and no issue. I hesitate to make any changes as I don't know if this is a fluke or some sort of fix. By the way, very happy with the performance but ay need to increase my tire and ...
by cbwallace
Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:31 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: ABS and Servic Brake System light
Replies: 115
Views: 28790

Re: ABS and Servic Brake System light

150+ miles and no ABS issues. Previously I had experienced many of the same issues others have posted.
by cbwallace
Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:27 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: ABS and Servic Brake System light
Replies: 115
Views: 28790

Re: ABS and Servic Brake System light

Fingers crosed, but a custom tune from Lew appears it may have fixed this issue for me! I only have 66 miles on the custom tune, but I have not had the ABS light come on at all. Prior to the custom tune it would come on within five miles on every single drive. Performance is also better!!! :D ...
by cbwallace
Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:52 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: ABS and Servic Brake System light
Replies: 115
Views: 28790

Re: ABS and Servic Brake System light

Mikel, Any progress on running down the source of the issue? I am trying to decide if I should hold off a custom tune from Lew until this is fixed or just go ahead and get it hoping the issue gets resolved at some point.
by cbwallace
Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:04 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: ABS and Servic Brake System light
Replies: 115
Views: 28790

Re: ABS and Servic Brake System light

Mikel, Is there any other data or information those of us having this issue can provide?

Chris
by cbwallace
Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:33 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: ABS and Servic Brake System light
Replies: 115
Views: 28790

Re: ABS and Servic Brake System light

Some more details related to my specific situation... I have applied both the Diablo and 87 Octane tunes and the ABS and Service Brake lights come on with both after about 5 minutes of in town driving. Last night and this morning I noticed something else that caught my attention. During firm braking ...
by cbwallace
Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:42 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: ABS and Servic Brake System light
Replies: 115
Views: 28790

Re: ABS and Servic Brake System light

Just bought an inTune and applied the Diablo tune and now have the same issue with ABS and Servic Brake light. No issues with this prior to applying the tune.

Chris

Go to advanced search